Part 16

I parked the car and get out.
Y/n: what the hell are you doing at my house?

Justin: we need to talk without your little boyfriend getting in the way.

Y/n: no I don't want to talk to you ok? You- you hurt me Justin that's not something I can forgive easily.

Justin: come on that was so long ago, and I'm here to change things.

Y/n: what are you talking about?

Justin: I wanna give us another chance and I promise you I won't hurt you.

Y/n: *laughs* your joking right? What don't you understand by "leave me alone?"

Justin: come on we're meant for each other you're the only one who doesn't see it.

Y/n: ok I'm not going to entertain this anymore goodbye.

I walk away from him. I rush to my door and locked it before he try's to get in. He's actually insane. Does he not realize that I don't want to be with him. I only want Corpse no one else. After all that I get in the shower. I have about 30 minutes to meet sykkuno. I get out the and but on some clothes. I rush out my door. I get in the car and finally meet sykkuno at the cafe. As I pull up I see sykkuno waiting outside for me. I'm such a idiot for keeping him waiting so long.

Y/n: hey sykkuno I'm sorry I'm late.

Sykkuno: no it's ok is everything ok?

Y/n: yeah of course let's go inside.

We walk up to the waitress and she directed us to our table. We order our food and drinks and talk while we wait.

Y/n:*laughs* yes I'm sorry I hate being jester that round was so hard.

Sykkuno: yeah you made it too obvious but you can always try again.

Y/n: yeah totally when's the next stream?

Sykkuno: well I wanted to make a lobby but I'm not sure when I don't know everyone's schedule.

Y/n: right well I'm always available if you need me.

Sykkuno: yeah of course.......look y/n I have something to tell you...

Y/n: ok what's up-

The waitress interrupt and gives us our food.

Y/n: omg this smells amazing.

Sykkuno: I know right.

We eat our food and enjoy. He pays for both of us and we leave out.

Y/n: oh my gosh I'm literally so full I can't walk.

Sykkuno: me too next time I won't get desert.

Y/n: right.... oh there's was something you wanted to tell me earlier?

Sykkuno: oh right um I- um

Y/n: hey it's ok you can tell me I won't judge you.

Sykkuno: ok well um I- I was wondering if you wanted to go out again.

Y/n: yeah of course when-

Sykkuno: .......as a date? Like going on a date with me.

Wait what? A date! With sykkuno? I wasn't expecting this at all. What do I say I'm dating corpse but we decided to keep our relationship on the low. I can't say yes that wouldn't be fair to corpse, but I can't say no either that wouldn't be fair to sykkuno...Oh my what do I do?