Part 12

As he pulls out of my driveway I try to guess where we are going, but he won't tell me. I give up. On the way to our destination we play music. Luckily I already knew his music so when I started singing along with him he was shocked. A few minutes later we arrived. "Are we here or are we at a stop light?" I say confused. He giggles. "Yeah we're here." He gets out the car to open the door for me. Grass? Ok we're walking on grass. I'm guessing we're at a park or something. He guides me through the whole way. And I hear a water stream or something. "Ok we're here!" He says excited. I slowly pull of the blindfold. I'm speechless. It's a beautiful water fall with a lake at the bottom. I look around to see a picnic. I see my favorite snacks and drinks oh and fruit to. He placed flowers around it, it was so beautiful. I didn't notice I was lightly crying. No one has never done this for me before not even Justin.

Corpse: y/n what's wrong do you like it?

Y/n: I- I love it. No one has never did this for me before. No one. Thank you!

I hug him to show how grateful I am. "You deserve to be treated well." He says while hugging me back. We sit down and enjoy the picnic. We talked and laughed it was amazing.I enjoyed his company. After we finished eating Corpse gets up.

Y/n: where are you going?

Corpse: for a swim.

Y/n: wait what?

Corpse: come on it's a beautiful day no one comes up here so why not?

Y/n: you know what why not? Wait I didn't bring a bathing suit only extra clothes.

Corpse: the extra clothes are for when we get out of the water but now your not going to need clothes.

Y/n: ok but-

He takes off his clothes slowly. Is he trying to mess with me? Once his shoes and shirt is off he takes off his pants and underwear. Wait he is going skinny dipping? I can feel my face turning red. He's just naked right in front of me. I never actually had a chance to admire his body. He had tattoos of different symbols. His body was very built with his six pack. He was perfect. But I did notice he had some scars to. Something probably happened to him.I'm sure he'll tell me when he's ready. "Well are you going stare at me or are you going to come in?" He says as he jumps in the water. I get up and undress.

Corpse POV:
She so beautiful. As she undressed I noticed how beautiful her body is. I mean I've seen her naked before but I never really had the chance to study her body. She so confident and kind. I'm glad she gave me a chance. She jumps in the water. "See it's not that bad." I say smiling. She swims around with the sunlight shining perfectly on her face. I swim to her and grab her close to me and ask her "Will you be my girlfriend." I could feel her heart beating on my chest. She stares at me and smiles "It's about time." I gasped. She wanted me to ask her.

Corpse: wait what do you mean.

Y/n: I've wanted you to ask me for a while now. Of course I'll be your girlfriend. You make me happy I mean look what you did for me. A picnic that you made yourself. Which means you actually took time to do it for me.

Corpse: I know you didn't have a good relationship with Justin and it fucking kills me that he hurt you but you deserve to be treated well. I knew I had to make you mine. You're perfect. I'm really excited to see what this relationship takes us.

Y/n POV:

This man here. I can't believe it cares for me so much. I kiss him. He's so passionate. He lifts me up creating no space between us. I move my fingers through his wet hair. We make out in the lake. We stop and decided to get out and head to the car. He takes us to get ice cream and head to Dove Hill to watch the sunset together and talk.

Corpse: y/n?

Y/n: what's up

Corpse: remember when you had that nightmare the other day. That night I didn't sleep I just watched you sleep. Honestly I haven't slept good in months. It's apart of my mental illness it effects my sleeping and other things. I just thought I should tell you I don't want to keep things from you.

Y/n: thank you for telling me and do you have any medication to take for your illness?

Corpse: um yeah I do it's hard to take it. The medicine effects my nerves sometimes it even hurts to lift up a spoon. I was alone but since I have you I was wondering if you could help me with it?

Y/n: of course I'll help you with anything you need. I'm here for you and I always will be ok?

Corpse: ok thank you

Y/n: of course.....and uh that nightmare I had it was about Justin. I was in the shower and he came inside I thought it was you but it was him. He- he touched me and he was hurting me again. And I thought-

Corpse: hey it's ok it wasn't real, I promise you he's not going to hurt you again.