Part 13 RATED R!!!

After our talk Corpse took me home. It was around 8:30pm so I got into the shower and set up my stream. I think I'm playing with Sykkuno, Poki,
Jack, Dream, Karl, Rae, Brooke, James, and Bretman. Sykkuno's friend created a different mode. It's the Jester. The Jesters wins if everyone votes them out if not they can still win as crew mate. Of course I'm the imposter with bretman. Being imposter is too much work. Good thing Bret is better than me. I decided to stick with Dream so I won't get sussed out. The body was reported.

Poki: *gasp* not Brooke

Rae: where's the body?

Jack: it's in O2 I saw the vent open so I ran ,then when I walked back Brooke was there.

Dream: ok y/n is clear she was with me the whole time. This kill could be sykkuno....

Sykkuno: it definitely could be me.

James: wait what if he's the jester?

Bretman: ohhh you're right let's skip for now.

                           No ejects (Skipped).....

I decided to leave Dream to find sykkuno if it is him he can't win. I found Bretman and we kill Rae and James. We vent into medical. Then I kill Jack. After a while me and Bretman win. "Y/n you're that bitch!" Said Bretman. I laughed and we play more. It's around 10:00pm and I log out. After I get myself situated I get a text from Corpse.

Corpse: hey babe nice stream today.

Y/n: you watch my stream just now?

Corpse: of course I did you look amazing btw.

Y/n: thanks wyd

Corpse: just chilling I miss you can you come over?

Y/n: I mean sure I never been to your house before.

Corpse: oh right that's true, I'll send you the address you can come over whenever you want.

Y/n: what do you want to do watch Netflix or something?

Corpse: I mean we could or we could do others things.😏

Y/n: like what?

Corpse: let's just say it involves you screaming my name.

Y/n: Mmm I have to consider this offer. I'll be over in 20.

Corpse: ok I-

I hang up right in his face. I giggle to myself I like making him mad it's funny. On a serious note I need to get on birth control. I'm absolutely not ready for a baby. I pack a little overnight bag and I put on my favorite pair of lingerie. I can't wait to see the look on his face when I put it on. I grab my car keys and head out. As I get in the car I follow the address he sent me. It was only a few minutes away from me. As the gps ended I arrived. I get my things and walk to the front door. As I'm about to knock on the door Corpse opens it. "Hey y/n come on in." He says as he opens the door for me. I step into his house and I noticed how dark it is, but there's still a little light enough light for me to find my way around. I walk up to a wall with a hole in it.As I passed the wall I see a mirror broken. He must've had a hard time. Other than that he's house was pretty nice.

Corpse: welcome to my home.

Y/n: yeah it's pretty nice.

Corpse: yeah nice holes in the wall and broken glass.

Y/n: Corpse I don't care about the holes in the wall or the broken glass. I'm not here to judge you, I'm here to help you and stop the cause of the holes and broken glass.

Corpse: Thank you for not judging me it's been hard the last few years, but I want to be better for you.

Y/n: not for me , for yourself too.....ok?

Corpse: ok

Y/n: so you wanna watch a movie

Corpse: I mean we could but I rather do this....

He grabs my face and pulls me in for a kiss. I wrap my arms around him and he wraps his arms around my waist. As we kiss he gently bites my lower lip. He's so sexy it's insane. Then he directed me to the couch. He sits and I sit on top of him. He grabs my butt. Then I start slowly stroking him. He kisses my neck leaving me with marks. I take his shirt off.

Y/n: I want to show you something

Corpse:Mmm

I break the kiss to reveal my lingerie. A red bra with red underwear. The bra was see through, and the underwear barely covered my butt. He's eyes lights up.

Corpse: holy shit

Y/n: you like it? I wore it just for you and tonight I'm in charge.

I sit back down on his lap and kiss his neck. As I'm kissing him I put my hand down his pants and grip his "friend". I slowly jerk him off and I can hear him moaning. Then I stop kissing him. I take off his pants the his underwear. He takes off my bra. We're both naked. I slowly sit back on his lap and insert himself into me. I stroke him slowly. "Where's the protection?" He moans. "Don't worry I'm on birth control." I say out of breath. I continue to stroke him then he aggressively flips me over leaving him on top of me and I'm underneath him. "It's my turn now babe." He says kissing me. He inserts himself inside of me and and he grips my hand. Our hand squeezes each other. I moan his name "C-Corpse." He said "You're mine ok no one else's ,you understand?" "Mm." I said under my breath. "I can't here you." He says squeezing my fingers. "I'm yours." I whisper to him.

After that amazing moment we cuddle and I convinced him to watch vampire diaries with me. I put on his shirt. It felt like a dress on me. As we watch the show I noticed a cut on his arm. The same cut I saw at the lake that one time. Should I ask him about it or should I just leave it alone?