Part 43

I kissed her. Her lips....her touch, I missed this. She kissed me back. I can tell she missed me as mush as I missed her. While I'm kissing her a tear drop falls.

Y/n: are you ok?

Corpse: uh yeah sorry I don't know were that came from.

Y/n: it's ok.

Corpse: maybe I should leave before we go too far.

Y/n: do you want to leave?

Corpse: of course I want to stay I just don't want to put you in a awkward position that's all.

Y/n: how would you?

Corpse: kissing you just now felt amazing. Touching you felt amazing. If I would've kept going I wouldn't be able to control myself.

Y/n:.....then don't.

She puts her arms around me and kisses me. My heart was beating so fast, I've been waiting for this for a long time now. I kissed her back roughly and pulled her closer to me. I don't want any space between us. I pick her up and went upstairs. She closes the door and takes my shirt off. I kiss her from her lips to her neck. She moans my name. She knows I like that. I pick her up and place her on the bed. I get on top of her and take off her underwear. While she kisses me on my neck I get a chance to admire her body. She so fucking perfect it drives me insane! I grab a condom from my wallet and put it on. I slowly insert myself into her and she flinched in slight pain. She was so tight she hadn't been having sex with no one. At first I go slow but eventually I go a little faster. She bites her lip and moans my name. After a little later I stop.

The next morning......

Y/n POV:

I wake up to my phone ringing. I press ignore and try to go back to sleep. I get another call and I ignore it again.

Corpse: seems like someone is popular this morning.

He said while kissing my neck. I get another call and I answer it.

Y/n: hello?

Bretman: bitch wake your ass up I'm on the way to your house.

Y/n: wait what!

Bretman: I'm coming over we need to talk.

Y/n: wait Bretman-

And he hangs up on me. I get up in a rush looking for my clothes.

Y/n: you have to leave.

Corpse: why? Is Vinne coming over?

Y/n: what no Bretman is though so please leave.

Corpse: Mmm no I think I'll stay.

Y/n: what corpse come on please leave.

Corpse: your cute when your bossy I forgot about that.

I rush into the bathroom to make myself presentable. I put on a robe and brush my teeth. As I'm walking out my door bell ring.

Y/n: shit!

Corpse: damn that was fast.

Y/n: damn it! Ok uh stay up here with the door closed don't make any noise ok?

Corpse: yes ma'am.

I go downstairs to open the door for Bretman, but someone else is here.