Part 37

Corpse POV:

After Vinne left the game I left too. I'm just too upset to play right now. I logged off stream and get my phone. I actually don't know what Vinne looks like. I go on Instagram and searched him up. He only has 2.3 million followers. Ok I have more than him. I looked through his post and wow. He actually isn't bad looking. He has more tattoos then me and his hair is better than mine. Damn it y/n! Why him? I thought she'll wait for me, but she did say I broke her heart. I'm her first heart break and I don't think she'll ever forgive me. I don't know if I should reach out to her or leave her alone and let her move on. I know I'm not moving on anytime soon. She's the only one for me and I fucking want her back! I should've told her I didn't love her, but I don't know what to do maybe Vinne and protect her like I couldn't.....

Y/n POV:

After I watch my Netflix shows I get a call from vinne. We must've talked for about an hour or so. He's really nice to talk to and a great listener to. I didn't ask him anything about the stream he did, I didn't even watch it. Hearing corpse would just make me emotional and I have to move on.

The next morning.....

It's the next morning and I woke up to noises on my phone. I checked my phone at it was Vinne! We must've fell asleep on the phone together. I didn't even realize I fell asleep. We've been on the phone for 9:26:04. I actually never slept with someone on the phone before not even Corpse. "Vinne?" I quietly say on the phone. No response he must still be sleeping. I put myself on mute I didn't want to wake him up. I shower and get ready for the day. I'm actually going over Sykkuno's today. After I finished getting ready I checked my phone and I hear vinne.

Y/n: vinne?

Vinne: y/n good morning!

Y/n: good morning.

Vinne:I didn't realize we fell asleep on the phone.

Y/n: yeah me either.

Vinne: you know you talk in your sleep?

Y/n: ha ha no way you snore.

Vinne: ha no way.

Y/n: haha. Oh today I'm going over Sykkuno's house today.

Vinne: oh ok cool when?

Y/n: I'm actually getting ready to leave now, I want to get some coffee on the way there.

Vinne: alright cool I'll talk to you later.

Y/n: ok bye.

I texted sykkuno to let him know I'm headed out now. I grab my keys and head out. I opened the door and saw HIM!

Corpse: hey y/n...

Y/n: corpse?