Part 18

Corpse POV: damn it sykkuno out of all the girls it had to be y/n. He's one of my best friends I don't want to lie to him, but I don't want him going after y/n either. I think it's time we tell people. Not everyone just the people we stream with. If me an y/n dating gets out to the public it's going to be a disaster. I just don't want everyone knowing, and since me and y/n both have a fan base we have to live up to expectations. I'm not sure if telling the group about me and y/n is a good idea but they'll find out sooner than later. After I finish up the stream I talk to y/n.

Corpse: it's time to tell them....about us.

Y/n: you mean go public?

Corpse: no just tell the group about us. I don't want it to get into the media.

Y/n: yeah I don't either. Ok I guess we'll tell them tomorrow?

Corpse: yeah that's fine.

Y/n: corpse um there's something I need to tell you.

Corpse: alright wassup?

Y/n: when I left your house this morning and got home Justin was on my porch and-

Corpse: wait what?

Y/n: yeah and he is really hell bent on me and him getting back together. I don't want anything to do with him he's just showing up at my house unannounced and it's not ok.

Corpse: *takes deep breaths " ok do you want to go to the police and file a restraining order?

Y/n: no I don't want the police involved.

Corpse: ok until he stops your going to be staying here with me. He doesn't know where I live so you can just stay here.

Y/n: are- are you sure?

Corpse: of course I am , I promised to keep you safe and I meant it.... ok?

Corpse POV:

She nodded her head and smiled as she hugged me. She pulls back and kisses me. I love her lips on mine. I passionately kiss her back. She slowly laid down not breaking the kiss. I take off her pants and shirt leaving her in her underwear. I whispered in her ear "your so beautiful." She takes off my clothes leaving me in my underwear. I moved my lips on her neck. She moaned in my ear. Then I move my finger through her panties, she's wet. I removed her panties along with my underwear. "Did you take your birth control." I say out of breath. "Yes were good." She replied. I slowly insert myself in her. I see she flinched a little bit I went gentle. I move her arms above her head, and connect our fingers together. I stroke harder and harder than eventually we stop.

Both : wow!

Y/n: babe you out did yourself.

Corpse: no babe that was all you.

I stared at her beautiful face. She so perfect. I tucked a strain of hair behind her ear. I really lov- like this girl. Whoa what did that come from?

Y/n: everything ok?

Corpse: no yeah everything's fine....um any plans tomorrow night?

Y/n: ummm no I'm free why?

Corpse: we're going on a dinner date.

Y/n: yay really?

Corpse: of course I think we just need to settle down at a restaurant and talk. I think we could both use some...alone time other than this of course.

Y/n: oh so what your saying is we should spend time at a restaurant than here naked in bed, yeah totally I'm down for that.

Corpse: no no no this, this going to bed naked is what I rather do than-

Y/n: haha babe I'm joking I would love to go out to dinner with you-

Corpse: ha ha very funny just for that you're getting punished.

Y/n POV:

He tickled me all over my body. I was laughing so hard, both of us were. We spent the rest of the night laughing and joking around. I just have to prepare myself for tomorrow.......