Part 23

Corpse POV:

I love her. I didn't realize it until I said it out loud. Wow! How could I not love her. She beautiful, funny, kind, and confident. She makes me a better person. I never had the urge to protect someone like this. I mean is it too soon? Maybe but when you know you know. I cuddle in bed with her. There's no where else I rather be. Does she love me? I mean I heard her say it but she was sleeping and drunk. I don't want to ask her that's too forward. I smile to myself and kiss her forehead and whispered "I love you y/n and I'll always protect you." I close my eyes and try to sleep.

The next morning.....

Y/n POV:

I wake up pretty late today. I feel like I've been crying my eyes out. Maybe a shower will help. I take a nice warm shower. It felt nice. I get dress and go downstairs. I seen my equipment from yesterday. Maybe I should stream today. I set up my camera and the game. I think I'll play some roblox or something. I log into Roblox and get started. Streaming always made me feel better and these roblox games are hilarious. As I'm playing I see corpse in the corner of my eye. I mute my mic.

Y/n: morning babe I'm streaming make sure you don't get in the camera.

Corpse: good morning you look like your in a good mood.

Y/n: uh I am I'm playing roblox and these kids are hilarious.

Corpse: ha ha alright have fun.

Corpse POV:

It's nice to see her streaming. That's the place where she's just herself. I sit around the room the watch her stream. I'm taking her out tonight. It's been a while since we were alone. I mean technically we're alone right now but I want to take her out. I reserved the whole restaurant. I just want it to be me and her. Plus I'm still paranoid. I know I never showed my face before but I don't know I'm still worried.
After about an hour she gets off stream.

Y/n: whoa that was fun I needed that.

Corpse: that's good. Oh I reserved us a table at this restaurant. We have about 3 hours until we have to leave.

Y/n: aw really that's so cute thank you. Wait are you sure you want to go out in public?

Corpse: yeah I reserved the whole restaurant so-

Y/n: wait you did? Corpse you didn't have to do that.

Corpse: I know but I did I want to spoil you.

Y/n: next time tell me before ok?

Corpse: ok.

Y/n POV:

After about an hour I started to get ready. Its going to take me forever to get dressed. I start off with my makeup. I do a simple eye look with a red lip stick. After that I do my hair. I pin it up into a bun. "Babe we leave in 20 minutes." Corpse yells from downstairs. "Alright." I go into my closet and pick out my red dress. It stopped at my knees so it wasn't too long. I put it on and spray some perfume. I grab my purse and head downstairs.

Corpse POV:

I hear her footsteps. I look at her and ...wow. I'm literally speechless. I actually never seen her so dressed up and she looks sexy as hell.

Y/n: ok I'm ready.

Corpse:.......

Y/n: um hello?

Corpse: y-you look beautiful.

Y/n: thank you ,you look good as well.

Corpse: let's hurry and go before I rip that dress off and do something's to you.

Y/n: maybe if your lucky you might tonight.

She laughs and we get in the car. After the drive we arrived. As we get out the car I see these kids about 16 or 17 years old. They were staring at us. My heart was beating so fast what if they recognize me. I look at y/n and she nodded her head. She understand what I'm going through. The kids walk up to us and asked...