Part 9

Wtf why is he here? I'm damn near shaking in fear. I thought I never was going to see him again. "Well aren't you going to let me in?" He says trying to walk in. " No get tf out before I call the police." He looks surprised. I guess he never thought I'll be sticking up for myself. "Well I see someone put on there big girl pants." I ignore him and try to close the door but he put his hands on the door to stop me from closing it. "Why are you here Justin I told you to leave me alone." He smiles in a creepy way. " I miss you y/n I came here to try to fix things between us." I laugh. "Hahaha you're joking right? Listen to me Justin I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN ok?" I yell as I slam the door. "You say that but we both know you still love me." He says trying to open the door. Then I hear HIM...

Corpse: who the hell are you?

Justin: Ah you must be the boy who's fucking y/n.

Corpse: you didn't answer my question.

Justin: right...I'm Justin y/n ex boyfriend.

I quickly open the door and grab Corpse to pull him inside then I lock the door. "Justin leave or I'm calling the police." I yell through the window. "Fine but I'll be back I always come back." He said as I heard his footsteps leaving. I sigh in relief.

Corpse: y/n what just happened?

Y/n: I'm so sorry my psychotic ex boyfriend just showed up on my porch.

Corpse: wait what did he want?

Y/n: me he wants me back. But I absolutely don't want anything to do with him.

Corpse: ok I trust you. But if you don't mind me asking how did you guys break up?

Y/n: it's .... complicated. It's just a lot to get into.

Corpse: yeah I understand you can tell me when you're ready.

Y/n: it's not that it's just a long story. Get comfortable.

Corpse: are you sure if you're not ready you can just tell me when you are.

Y/n: yeah I'm sure. Ok here goes nothing. Alright so I met Justin in high school. We were friends and he was really nice to me. Eventually we started dating and it was great at first, but one day I was out with friends and I feel asleep at my friend house. When I went home he was waiting for me. I told him I was sorry and that I feel asleep. He was furious at me. Something snapped. We started arguing then he....

Corpse: he what?

Y/n: he hit me.

Corpse: HE WHAT?!

Y/n: he slapped me and when he did it he apologized immediately, and I thought that was he's last time but it wasn't. I had to cover my bruises with make up everyday, and I didn't tell anyone because I was scared of him. When he hit me I fell out of love for him immediately. I didn't leave him because he was first everything and I thought loved me like I loved him but he didn't.