Part 32

Corpse POV:

It's over. Me and y/n are over. I'm numb. Seeing her break down was horrible.

Corpse: ......goodbye y/n.

I walk out her door with tears flooding my eyes. I didn't want her to see me like this. Before I could leave but she stops me.

Y/n: no corpse.....don't leave. You can't leave. I thought you loved me.

I do love her with everything in me, but this has to end...for her safety and I only knew one thing to say to make us over for good.

Corpse: I don't love you anymore.

You can see her heart break through her eyes. I can't believe I said that but that's the only thing I could think of.

Y/n: n-no you said-

Corpse: I lied.

Y/n: no you can't just fall out of love with me overnight.

Corpse: well I-I did look I'm sorry y/n.

Y/n: no don't do this y-your breaking my heart corpse, you know that?

Corpse: I know getting your heart broken twice is-

Y/n: NO CORPSE! Listen to me Justin did not break my heart, he broke me. He made me feel useless and unworthy. He didn't break my heart, but you just did.

Corpse: look I'm-

Y/n: just leave.

Corpse: y/n I-

Y/n: LEAVE!

I never seen her this mad before. She said I broke her heart. I'm doing this for her own safety. I just wish things could be different but they can't. I leave and drive home. I was crying so much I couldn't even see the road, but lucky I made it home safe. Before going in my house I stay in the car and let my anger out. I yelled to the top of my lungs. I can't believe things are over. I'm going to miss her smile, her dancing, her laugh, her jokes and her. I don't know how I'm going to make it through this but I have to. Maybe one day we could find each other again.

Y/n POV:

H-he's gone. He's gone for good. I can't believe this. He said he didn't love me anymore. Did I do something wrong? Did me getting shot and being vulnerable made him not love me? I guess I'll never know. I watch him drive off and I walk back inside my house. I sit on the floor and cry my eyes out. How could he leave me like that and if he didn't love me then how come he was crying too? I'm so hurt and confused. To think everything was going to be ok I was absolutely wrong. Even though he fell out of love with me my heart still wants to be with him. I just cannot accept this. I love him. I haven't cried this much in a while and it hurts, it hurts so fucking bad and I don't know to fix it. His voice repeated in my head "I don't love you anymore." This is going to be very difficult for me.