I burn for you: Mociet 🐍X💙

To my one friend who reads this book grab your damn holy water

Warnings: Vanilla, Bridgerton AU. Let me make one thing clear all the credit in this story goes to the Bridgerton writers all I've done is changed the characters, put the story into my own words, and add a few extra details.

Bottom: Patton   Top: Janus

Patton's POV 💙

"Everything I told the queen was true." Janus said as I turned around to see him, tears threatening to fall from my eyes. "I cannot stop thinking of you from the mornings you meise, to the evenings you quite, to the dreams you inhabit my thoughts of you never end." He paused and took me by the hand. "I am yours Patton, I have always been yours." I stood there in shock barley able to utter a word. "I- I don't understand," "Well I don't know how to be any more clear!" Janus said raising his voice as he walked towards the door. "Well do not get angry!" I retorted raising my voice as well. "I'm not angry." "You look angry and bothered, look at you you look down right flushed." Janus turned around, only standing a few feet away from me. "This what happens." He muttered turning away as quick as he came. "When one is angry!" "When one burns for someone who does not feel the same!"

We both stood there for a moment shocked once again at what had been said. "You burn for me?" I asked. "Why do you think I followed you into that garden." I took a step further to Janus tears now falling down my cheeks. "If you had only look at me for more than two seconds you would have seen it is you I cannot sacrifice, I burn for you."  He moved closer and closed the gap between us, we continued our fairly passionate kiss. Janus soon trailed his lips down to my coller bone cause me to let out tiny moans. "What are you doing?" I said consumed by a new waves of feelings, he removed himself from my shoulder and looked my in the eye. "Would you like me to stop?" I thought for a moment then gripped his shoulder and pulled myself closer. "No."

I crashed my lips back onto the Duke's causing him to immediately pick me up by my thighs and placed me on the bed. I laid down as he undressed himself feeling of excitement and anxiety flowed throughout my body as he walked back towards the bed. Janus sat on the bed kissing my chest while rubbing my side, soon helping me remove my linens. He climbed on top of me and for the first time I saw the pure unadulterated love he held for me in his eyes. "Are you sure you want this?" I could only nod my head. He pushed himself inside of me it burned for a moment but soon felt amazing. Went at it for a few more minutes, my arms wrapped around his neck but I soon felt a tension in my stomach.  After many moans and groans from me and Janus the tension in my stomach released in a lengthy burst as Janus pulled out and did the same. Janus lied back down next to me and stayed that way until we fell asleep.

Hey everyone I'm sorry that this was really late but I hope you all enjoyed it. I will be taking a bit of a break to keep from burning out, have a good day/ night everyone bye! 😊