Play time: Lociet 🐍x 📖

Solo Janus (first part),

Warning masterbation, degration, daddy kink.

Top: Logan  Bottom: Janus

Janus's POV

I quickly walked into my room locking the door behind me and diving into my drawer. I was extremely horny from watching Logan debate with Virgil (Yeah I don't know either) after rummaging around a bit more I finally found my dildo. It was 10 inches and a dark blue that reminding me of Logan's tie making me even hornier, I take a bottle of lube and squeeze a bit onto my hand coat the toy with it.

I place it on my bed and started to whimper as I slowly sink down on to it since I was already stretched from using it earlier. "Ah~ fuck!" I moaned as I started bouncing quickening my Pace with every drop. "Ah~ ah~ fuck me ah~daddy!" I moaned again placing my right hand to my throat and my left stroking in one of my dicks. "AH!" I yelled as the toy hit my get my prostate immediately making me cum.

When I got off the toy to clean myself up I finally noticed the figure in my door frame "You still want Daddy to fuck you?" Logan asked his tie already undone.

Logan's POV 📖

I stood in the doorway watching Janus masturbate slowly undoing my tie as he came moaning "fuck me Daddy."
So as he got of his toy I simply asked if he still wants me to fuck him leading us here with his top half buried in the sheets his ass out as I fuck into him. "Ah~ ah~ harder Please~!" Janus moaned "Don't Tell me what the fuck to do Whore." I retorted grabbing onto his neck causing him to moan the loudest he has ever before.

"Oh so you liked being choked huh." "Ah~ Yes daddy OH SHIT~" Janus said Cumming on the sheets below him and with a few more thrust I came inside of his ass after I pulled out I I stood beside the bed and asked if Jan was okay and he only replied with a nod. "Hey Jan are you okay I didn't hurt you did I?" "Nah it's just that I genuinely like you in a romantic way so I don't know if I'm just a quick fuck or more."

I looked down at him sympathetically then I kissed his hand and said "You are not nor will ever be a quick fuck as I have romantic interest in you as well so would you like to go on a date tomorrow if you can walk that is." "I'd love to Logan." "Alright well in the meantime let's go get you cleaned up. I said picking him up bridal style and walking to the bathroom

Hi everyone I decided to put both parts of this story together so it would be a bit longer. Have a good day/night everyone bye 😊. Words 485