Punishment: logicality 📖x💙

Logan's POV

Warning: choking, spanking, hair pulling, and degration

Top: Logan  Bottom: Patton

Yesterday I hid the cookie jar from patton since 20 cookies is definitely not healthy and now I slightly regret it because now he's teasing me. First he decided to wear a blue crop top and a gray 4 inch skirt next he would purposely bend over in front of me and lastly as I sat on the couch reading a book you climbed onto my lap and whispered in my ear.

"Come get me sir.~" so as he walked away I pinned him against the wall and grinded against his ass "You're really. going to act like a slut a then think you can just walk away not a chance in hell. "I grabbed him by the hair and lead him up to my room throwing him on the bed "Ass up face down bitch." I said quickly pulled off my pants and boxers after I heard him moan and slid into him giving him a minute or two to adjust.

"Remember the safe word is Cherry love." I may be rough with him but I would never genuinely want to hurt him. I start going at a quick pace grabbing onto his throat not trying asphyxiate him but add pressure.

The closer I got the more dominant I became as I started slapping his ass causing him to moan loudly "You like it when I slap your ass bitch." "Ah~ ah~ yes sir!" After a few more thrusts and a lot of moaning from Patton he came on the sheets as I came in his ass. After I pulled out I helped him up cuddling him in my lap "Hey kitten are you ok not to rough correct?" "Yeah I'm just really sore logie." Patton replied kissing me. "So you've learned you lesson right?" "Nope~"

I really have nothing else to put here so everyone who reads enjoy the rest of your day / night bye 😊 words: 333!