Sugary sweet: Royality 👑 x 💙

Roman's POV 👑

Top: Roman Bottom: Patton

Lingerie and dirty talk

I was waiting to my boyfriends apartment to surprise him we met through an app and he became my sugar baby since I'm fairly wealthy to say the least. I took out the key and walked in immediately walking into his bedroom, Patton's a total sweet heart and you could tell from his room.

He had lovely cream, his bed sheets were light blue, and his furniture was light brown. I knew he had a drawer full of toys I was completely shocked at what was there.

The drawer had everything from gags to whips but my favorite thing in there was the of pile lingerie. I picked some up there was a pair of panties with the words "Daddy's little cockwhore" and a white lace bodysuit I got hard just thinking about him wearing it.

"Romy what are you doing here! What's that in your hands?" I looked over to see Patton in skinny jeans, high heeled boots, and instead of a shirt he had a lace bodysuit but this one was black. "My question Pat is why you never told me how much of a whore you really are."

I said holding up a collar with word slut in the middle attached to a leash, he blushed knowing he was fucked. I took him by the waist and sucked a few hickeys into his neck soon attaching the collar to him. "I'll give you 200 dollars extra if I get to fuck the shit out of you with that on."

I told him, implying the bodysuit Patton smiled at me and took it all of I could only stand there in shock. Patton had a gorgeous hourglass figure so that paired with black lace and a perfect ass is like the second coming of heaven standing in front of you. He went over to the bed and slid down seductively making sure to shake his ass to tease me.

I brought out my phone and took a shit ton of pictures.  He shook his ass again and gave a porn worthy moan so I tied the leash attached to his collar to the bottom of the bed frame in response."So you want to be a slutty little whore today. How about I slide that of your hole and fuck you like that no prep no mercy." I told sternly slapping his to be granted a satisfied jiggle. "Yes Daddy, I love being your slutty little bitch fuck me hard!."

I unzipped my pants and took the Piece of lace fabric off his ass quickly fondling his balls to harden his cock a bit. I used both my thumbs to spread his cheeks spitting onto his asshole causing him to moan. I pushed into the sub making sure to pound his ass into the mattress.

"Oh daddy~ fuck me harder Shit! I love your thick cock!" Patton moaned like the bitch he is, clawing at the bed sheets with his pastel blue and white acrilic nails, and arching his back in a porn worthy way."Oh you like Daddy's  cock~ since you love it so much now wait until I cum inside you filling you up like a cumdump!" I degraded him bitting his shoulder and neck in pleasure suddenly Patton's moans increased.

  "Ah~ FUCKFUCKFUCK I'm going to cum please let me cum!" "Why should I let you cum I mean you didn't tell me how slutty you are and you teased me, now think you should be rewarded hell no!" I told him thrusting into the slut harder

A few thrusts later I can into his ass slapping it a few times as well. Since I had all ready cum I allowed Patton to cum as well, he cam with a sweet yet sultry moan. I unclipped the leash and left him there to buttplug so he can fell my cum for the rest of the day.

Patton's POV 💙

My boyfriend/sugar daddy surprised me today so I thought I would return the favor and pleasure him back. As Soon as he plugged me full of his cum I pushed him on to the bed looking up at him with innocent eyes asking for confirmation he nodded and I started sucking and kitty licking his tip.

After awhile I took him in my mouth fully making sure to be as dramatic as possible I mean Roman turns me on anyway but he loves it when I treat him like the goddamn king he is. I gagged a few times trailing my teeth over the veins of his cock sometimes coming of with a satisfying pop.

Almost immediately after I tasted Roman's pre-cum he trusted down my throat causing me to now roll my eyes incoherently trying to keep my self stable form the pain and pleasure sweetly going down my throat.

When Roman we clearly close I popped of pumping him until he was Cumming all over my face some getting in to my mouth. I had my eyes closed but I heard the clicks of Roman's phone so I took some of the cum on my fingers and sucked it of making sure I was as slutty as possible.

Ro placed my on the bed and gave me a stack of money before leaving to go get a rag. By Time he came back I had counted the 1,500 dollars and could only stare at it with wide eyes. "Ro! This is over a thousand dollars are you really giving this to me?"

He helped me out of my lingerie and cleaned me up. "Well counting the sex, the photos, and you being adorable you've earned it besides I love spoiling you." He said kissing my forehead, booping my nose, then handing me new clothes from my drawer.

"Well thank you Ro, but now if you're not busy let's take a nap!" I said pulling him down on the bed and flipping myself on top of him before resting on his chest. "Sometimes I forget you could judo flip my ass out a window if you wanted to." He said In slight amazement. "Well . . .your not wrong, night!" "Pat it's 2 in the afternoon." "Shush." I said kissing him "Now night night."

Sorry this was late I'm having some personal troubles so my schedule is going to be a bit messed up. (Sorry for the last bits being underlined I couldn't get it off.) Have a good day/ night everyone bye  😊 1082