Episode - 6 - Riddhima being Stalked, Is she in Danger?

The episode starts with...

It's 9 pm, Dream Events Office,

After finalizing all the vendors and shopping for the necessary items, both the girls finally reached their office to brief their staff of the work to be done the next day. They sat finalizing the details of the design, the materials, and all the other required information. They were working hard as they had only 24hrs for working on every necessary aspect as Diwali was the day after tomorrow and they had very little time. Riddhima and Sejal wanted this event to be no less than perfect. They rechecked everything twice and thrice to make sure they aren't leaving any loopholes.

All this while the mysterious person was stalking Riddhima and have been doing so since afternoon wherever she went for work purpose he was stalking her all the while and now reached her office and was waiting in his car. Riddhima didn't know that she was being stalked.

It's 10:30 pm,

After completing all the necessary arrangements, Riddhima and Sejal were finally leaving for home.

Riddhima: Sejal, tomorrow we need to be there by 9 am. Why don't you stay at my place tonight so that we can discuss if there's any! And also, it's too late for you to travel alone all the way to your home at this hour.

Sejal gave a thought and instantly accepted as even she was in no mood to drive home so decided to leave her vehicle in the office and pick the next day.

So, they left for Riddhima's place in her vehicle. Unaware that she was being stalked, Riddhima was driving back to her home. The stalker too was following her and was pissed as he was waiting for a chance where he could find her alone but now as Sejal was accompanying her, he didn't like Sejal sticking around Riddhima not leaving her alone for him to take a chance. But still, he was following her.

It's 11:15 pm, Riddhima's House,

They prepared something to eat and were retiring to bed. Being a tired day, they didn't have the energy to speak about anything. Sejal went into guest room and dozed off while Riddhima was thinking of all the happenings of day and was smiling to herself and writing diary. As she was about to sleep, she realised that she forgot to lock her balcony so she went to but the cold wind attracted her to stay and enjoy that breeze. She was so engrossed in the breeze that she lost track of time and when she saw towards ground floor, she noticed a human figure, due to darkness she couldn't see who was that person who was standing there at this hour and as she was observing him, she realized that the person was staring at her which made her conscious and so she ran into the room locking balcony, turning the lights off and slept.

The person was none other than her stalker who was keeping an eye on Riddhima waiting for Sejal to leave so that he can sneak into the house. He was having alcohol while waiting in his car parking it on road exactly in such a way that he could keep an eye on Riddhima's house.

The night passed and Riddhima woke up early as they had much work to do. She came into the balcony with her coffee to enjoy the sun's rays. She was having her sip when Sejal entered half-awake asking for coffee. So Riddhima prepared one for her too and they both sat chitchatting about what to do, how to do, and other things.

Riddhima finished her coffee and was about to get up, when once again saw the car which she saw last night and now the person was sitting in his car and was staring at her house through his car's glass. Riddhima could only see his hand which had an alcohol bottle. Riddhima immediately called Sejal who was about to leave.

Riddhima: Sejal, come here fast. Look the car you are seeing there has been here since last night and there was a person who was keeping an eye on our place last night too. I couldn't see the person's face but I was scared so locked the door and slept. I thought it's my illusion but see he's still there.