Episode - 20 - Girls Night out and RIANSH Moment

Episode starts with...

Riddhima shivering who could be banging the door and why aren't security not responding. She didn't have courage to open so she sat in her bed trying to figure out whom to call when she suddenly heard her name being taken, she was confused. She wanted to hear clearly so she started to walk towards the door.

Unknown 1: Riddhima!!!

Unknown 2: Riddhimaa!!!

Riddhima could hear that they were female voices and she clearly remembers that the shadow she saw was of a man and not any female. She was thinking about who could come at this hour and why!!! She thought of seeing it herself and went to open the door and as soon as she did, she was shocked to see whom she saw....

Riddhima: You!!!!

"Whom did you think will come at this hour" ....

Riddhima: Do you guys have any idea how scared I was!!!

She hugged them, they were Sejal, Siya, and Ishani. It was they who were ringing her door and when she didn't answer they were banging.

Ishani: Where were you? And why didn't you open the door?

Riddhima: I...

Sejal: And what the hell happened to your phone? How can you be so careless!!!

Riddhima was in tears. She was scared and suddenly finding someone known was like a relief and her tears couldn't control more.

Siya: Riddhima, what happened why are you crying.!!

Riddhima: Thank you so much for coming. I was freaking out of fear and my phone was switched off, maybe due to lack of charging. And...

Ishani: Relax Riddhima!!! Come let's get in and then talk

As they settled in her room, she told them everything and was weeping. Ishani went out into the balcony to see who was there and though she didn't find anyone, she did see a car leaving the lane.

Ishani: Guys Riddhima is right someone was definitely here and seeing us enter he left. I think we need to inform Angre

Riddhima: No Ishani, Bhai will be worried. Let him come home then I'll tell him. One second, how come you all are here!?

Sejal: Actually, we were all in RS Mansion, when Angre Bhai called Ishani to inform that he is struck and he won't be able to reach home tonight and Vansh bhai might reach anytime. So, he wanted to make sure you are ok.

Ishani: So, we thought we all would bring you to RS Mansion so that we can stay together tonight

Siya: That's when Vansh Bhai came and asked what we all were discussing when we told him our idea of bringing you. He asked us to go to your place so that we can have our time and even you'd feel like you are in your house.

Riddhima: Thank you soo much!!! I don't know what would have I done if you guys didn't show up.

They all sat and were enjoying their girl's night out while Ishani was speaking to someone on phone. After a while she came back and they all decided to watch a movie and so Sejal and Riddhima were preparing some snacks to have while movie night, when suddenly they heard the doorbell and that sound freaked out Riddhima once again and she shouted out of fear. Ishani calmed her down and went to answer the door. After a while she came back with someone, Riddhima had a relief feeling seeing who it was... it was Vansh

Vansh: Ishani told me everything and I didn't want you all to be in danger so I decided to stay back tonight for you all. And Riddhima, I am sorry. Actually, Angre is stuck there because of me. So, ...