Episode - 98 - D - Day!!!

Episode starts with...

It was finally the D – Day..... Wedding of Ishani & Angre...... the mansion was all decked in royal pastel roses, artifacts in the display while many pictures of the couple were in display yelling their love with curtains letting the royalty flowing from them.

All engrossed in last minutes preparations with the bride sitting nervously decked up waiting for her groom while the brides maid were into their own teasing and leg pulling session and that's when the sound of music caught their ears bringing them the message that the groom has arrived bringing a natural blush to Ishani's cheeks.

The mothers received the groom with pomp while the groom's eyes were roaming around to get a glimpse of his bride making others chuckle at his eagerness but there was someone who was all awestruck with the beauty in front of him; eying her from tip to toe making her blush at his adoring session. Clad in cream lehenga in butterfly net base with nude zardosi, pearl, motifs, and Swarovski work paired with a matching blouse having sequins work and a sheer net dupatta accompanied with a diamond embellished choker marking the elegance. She eyed his features which were screaming royalty clad in silk Beige Sherwani with motifs created with intricate thread work and hand embroidered detailing paired with an emerald brooch.

They were eye-catchy but what bothered the duo was how the invited guests were eying the other as if they'd marry them off with their respective children. But what they weren't aware of was that the duo are already married to their soulmates a year and a half back mentally and soulfully!!!!

Breaking their thoughts, the bride entered the aisle with her father by her side blushing from the constant stares from the person known...... Angre was all awe eying her clad in a bright red lehenga in georgette base with Swarovski, zardosi, cutdana, and sequins embroidery paired with a matching blouse and a net dupatta accompanied by Ruby emerald pearl jadau necklace set in gold and silver making her look gorgeous with the chooda adored on her hands yelling the arrival of the bride. Lifting her eyes through the veil she saw Angre standing in his aura all mesmerized by her clad in Off white-colored sherwani embellished with hand-weaved silk threads accompanied with the pearls paired with the royal ruby and pearl necklace acing his attire making her go awe with her "Man"!!!

Stealing glances, the duo sat letting the wedding to take the road with youngsters having their own set of time enjoying and pulling the legs of bride and groom with elders greeting and receiving the guests.

Sejal and Siya were plotting how do they snatch the footwear of Angre to grab the opportunity to empty his bank but Riddhima was smart enough not to let the naughty sisters to take the opportunity to piss them and so they knit a smart plan

Sejal: Bhai we need your help (desperation)

They went to the pillar of the smartness to trap him in their plan

Vansh (worried): What happened? Did anyone say anything?

Siya: Offo bhai.... why do you always have to think that it's something related to negativity? It can be anything

Vansh: But the way you guys approached me freaked me..... acha forget it; tell me what's the matter!!!

Sejal: Bhai you have to get Angre bhai's footwear from Riddhu

Vansh (shock): Have you gone nuts!!!!

Siya (chuckling): Bhai....

Vansh: She'll kick me.... No!!!! Am not going to be a part of your this stupidity

Sejal: Bhai.....

Siya (pouting): Bhai is she more important to you than us that you are refusing your sisters for her!!!