Episode - 43 - Who's this unknown person?

Episode starts with...

Taking the phone, he walked out to speak to Ishani

Vansh: Acha listen, Angre was telling that as per his sources they are in loose and are in this city and his informer who was keeping us posted is missing too. This time their game is going to be much dangerous.

Ishani (jumped out of bed in shock): What the Heck Bhai!! Why are they doing this!!

Vansh: Ishani calm down. None should know about all this. Presently me, Angre, you, and Sejal know about them so it should be among us. If anyone else gets to know then their life might be at risk.

Ishani: Yes Bhai

Vansh: So, Angre was struck there and Riddhima was alone so can't risk her life isliye am going to stay back tonight. Have arranged extra security in our house and Sejal's too. After Angre is back we shall arrange personal bodyguards too. Till then don't worry.

Ishani: Bhai, I am not scared. At least not till you and Angre are with us to protect our families. Vaise bhai don't you think Riddhima should know about this!

Vansh: Am not sure. Telling her all this now may put her in panic. So, waiting for the right time.

Ishani: Ok bhai, as you wish.

Vansh: Acha chalo, good night. Take care

Ishani: Good Night bhai. Enjoy your privacy (giggling)

Vansh: Shut up Ishani.

They cut the call but Vansh was smiling at her foolishness and walked in where he saw Riddhima already to bed hugging his gifted teddy. He smiled at her innocent face while sleeping.

Vansh (whispering near her): How calm and peaceful your face is while sleeping or else always in your chirpy mode as if Rajdhani express. You know this innocence is your advantage. Anyone can fall for your kiddish behavior and this rock personality too fell for you. You have no idea how important you are in my life. You make me complete. I assure you that no danger will ever dare touch you until am alive. I'll always protect you even if that needs the sacrifice of my life, I can do that too for you. I love you, sweetheart.

Saying so he gave her a peck on her forehead and covering her with duvet and was about to go when he saw her diary and wondered if it the same diary about which Ishani was speaking in the evening. He picked it and sat on the chair opposite her and thought of reading it. He was amused at how she expressed her feelings for him. The pain she had gone through in this 1 month being away from him.

Vansh went towards her and caressing her

Vansh: You are a fool Riddhima. I had a reason for not letting my feelings out but you were dumb and were overthinking and were bearing all the pain alone for a whole month. You are an idiot; do you love me to that extent where you suppressed all the feelings inside you knowing that they were hurting you!!! Am sorry, you were forced to bear all this because of me. Only if I took the initiative and dared to confess much before then maybe you wouldn't have been forced to go through so much pain. But now we are together so I won't let any pain touch even your shadow. There is an issue Riddhima but trust me I'll solve that too and then our lives would be free of any pain and sorrow. Need to bear all this for few more days until I catch them and sought everything out. Till then I am going to be your bodyguard. I can't risk losing you. I can't bear that heartbreak. Good Night Sweetheart.

He decided to go to the guest room but something stopped him and so he decided and slept on the couch in her room.

Its 4am, Unknown Place,