Episode - 33 - Vansh accepts his love for Riddhima

Episode starts with...

None spoke for a while, there was utter silence. Vansh thought he can't let these girls create problem to Riddhima by revealing his feelings for her so decided to bluff the matter and

Vansh (trying to be serious): Have you both started taking any drugs? You both seem to have lost your mind and started assuming or should I say hallucinating things!!! How could you even think of such things! There's nothing such.

Sejal: Bhai, enough of your bluff. We are your sisters and we keep proofs of everything

Ishani: Leave proofs what about your eyes? They speak much more than you think. Love, care and attachment for her is clearly visible in your eyes. So, you mean to say that even your eyes are hallucinating (raising eyebrows)

Sejal: And our proof is the video of the night where you realized that you love her.

Vansh realized that in that video he exclaims if he loves her and if it is indeed love. So, he decides to delete the video and he was about to when

Ishani: Don't you even think of doing so because we have many copies of that and your confession too (folding her arms near her chest)

Vansh: What do you mean

Sejal: One second

Saying so she went towards his bed and removed a phone and was doing something on phone and then handed it to him. Seeing which he had no words to explain or react and stood their motionless shell shocked.

Ishani and Sejal hifived and

Ishani: What did you think that we are fools? We have our own ways of spying

Vansh: What the hell!!!! (irritated)

Sejal: Bhai, you should say what the video

Ishani laughed while the frustrated Vansh was staring at them.

Sejal: So, technically bhai it's the recording of the confession you just made that you love your Riddhima. So, don't try to bluff us.

Ishani: And don't you even try to delete this video as we have shared it among ourselves and so we have copies.

Vansh didn't know how to react, he was speechless as to how could his dumb sisters play so amusingly and didn't leave any spot to escape. They cornered him perfectly as if are true detectives. He decided as there was no escape left, he needs to accept it no matter what.

Vansh: You both have become a perfect detective; I'll recommend you to Angre he'll recruit you both as his assistants (sarcasm)

Sejal: hahhah Funny (satire)

Ishani: Exactly!! We didn't do all this for your appreciation or to grab a job in Angre's agency.

Vansh: Then what do you want now?

Sejal: Of course, your confession

Vansh: And you got it. So, what now!

Ishani: What do you mean by what now? You are supposed to confess it to her

Vansh (shock): Whom!!!

Sejal & Ishani: Riddhima, who else!!!

Vansh: Not at all!!!!!! Don't you even think of any such naughty ideas. I'll never ever do such foolish act

Sejal (shock): What do you mean by you won't?

Ishani: Haa what do you mean? Why won't you confess?