Episode - 53 - Can Vansh win the Challenge?

Episode starts with...

While the girls were discussing something, they heard a knock and were shocked to see Angre standing there fuming. Girls were terrified with the thought that what if he heard.

Angre: Ishani, you were supposed to go to your boutique right!

Ishani: Actually...... was about to go

Sejal: She came here for me. We both are going

Ishani & Siya looked at her and Sejal gave an expression like please maan jao

Angre: Whatever, Siya I need to speak to you about something related to last night.

Siya was terrified and was staring at Ishani and Sejal asking them to help her out.

Angre: But not here, in my house now. You are joining me. (turning towards Ishani & Sejal) And you two.... Are you leaving now?

They just nodded and went out of the room and suddenly both "Siya"

Ishani (worried): Am worried for her

Sejal (worried): So, do I. What shall we do!

Ishani: We need to do something, can't leave her alone.

Sejal: Shall we join them!

Ishani: Absolutely. We all will face Angre's rage but not Siya. We can't leave her alone.

As Angre and Siya were about to go. He heard a voice "We are coming too". He turned around to see Ishani & Sejal walking towards them

Angre: But you were supposed to go to your boutique right!

Ishani: I just received a call to inform that work has been postponed

Sejal: So, even we'll come with you.

Siya sighed relief and all left in his car towards AR House.

Beach,

Riddhima is enjoying the beach view. She was reminiscing the challenge she threw.

Riddhima (thinking): Will he be able to meet me? It has been 3 hours and I didn't get any message or call from him. What is he doing, did he forget the challenge! Can he complete the challenge!

Then suddenly a bunch of confetti balloons obstructed her view, breaking her thoughts and she realized that they were being held from behind. She tried moving them but the person was wantedly obstructing her view, pissed she turned around to see....

Riddhima (shock): OMG!!! You here!!! But how!!!

"Surprise!!!"

Riddhima: But how!!!! I mean how did you know am here!

"Arrey, how did you even think I can't reach you! Challenge jo jeetna tha (was supposed to win the challenge)"

Riddhima: Vansh! .... Actually, was thinking of you. Thought you might have forgotten the challenge.

Vansh came front from behind and sitting beside her.

Vansh: Seems like you are underestimating me.

Riddhima: Maybe I did. But now I realized that you'll win any challenge

Vansh: Arrey, you thought I came here to win the challenge!

Riddhima (teasing): Of course, you can't accept defeat right!

Vansh (hurt): How could you think so, I thought you understand me. I am here for you and not that challenge

Riddhima caught his arms and pulling him close, rest her head on his shoulder and