Episode - 7 - Aryan is the Culprit, Riddhima in Trauma

Episode starts with...

Soon Angre with others reached and seeing Vansh caressing Riddhima they understood that their worst fear came true. Chanchal ran to Vansh and seeing Riddhima shivering, she was shocked seeing her state. She never saw her daughter this scared. Rudra couldn't see her in this state and to take her into his protection, he put his hand on her shoulder. As soon as he did so Riddhima shouted out of fear and started crying asking not to touch her. Everyone was shocked by this action from her.

Vansh understood her pain and assured everyone with his eyes that she'll be fine and taking her away from the basement, he signaled Angre to drag Aryan. Angre did the same. He was dragging Aryan the way he dragged Riddhima.

After reaching the living room, Vansh made Riddhima sit while she was still holding him tight and was not letting him go. He sat beside her and patted on her shoulders assuring her that she is fine. He sensed the trauma she was going through; everyone was crying at the vision of her state. He could feel her pain, he didn't want to break and wanted to be the strength of others so composed himself and finally spoke

Vansh: Look around you are safe here. No one would dare touch you. It's your dad. Look at your mom and dad they are equally worried.

Vansh's words were soothing to Riddhima that after almost 10minutes of sticking onto Vansh and not looking at anyone she raised her head to see Rudra, Chanchal and Sejal weeping. She couldn't bare more and leaving Vansh she ran to hug Rudra. She didn't see into his eyes but as soon as he took her into his arms, they were inconsolable. Chanchal and Sejal hugged each other and were weeping. Vansh saw how she was trying to understand what happened to her and the pain was clearly visible in her shivering body.

Rudra: Beta, nothing happened, look we are here. I am so sorry beta, I couldn't do the duty of the father, I couldn't protect you. Forgive me. (weeping)

Riddhima was in no state that she could answer. Rudra bought her onto the couch and placing her and sat beside them to give her a shoulder to cry. Chanchal sat on the other side and patted her head affectionately, Riddhima saw her and she too hugged her and consoled her.

Aryan who was dragged by Angre was standing arrogantly not having any guilt and was asking servants to get him his alcohol. Everyone was pissed off his behavior but before anyone could react, he received a tight slap on his face. He turned his face to see who dared to touch him. He was shocked to see who it was. It was Ishani

Aryan: Isha... (but before he could take her name, he received another slap)

Ishani: Don't you dare say a word more. How could you do this. Aren't you ashamed of yourself? Did you forget that you have 2 sisters? What if some creep like you did the same with us? She is our friend, our sister. You never did your duty as a brother but today you are not even fit to be called a human... (hatred was clearly seen in her eyes)

Aryan: Ohh cut the crap, Ishani. How dare you raise your hand on your brother? I'll show you your place now...

Saying so he raised his hand, but before he could move further, he felt someone holding his collar from behind and his hand was held by Vansh, Sejal, and Amar.

Sejal: Don't you dare Aryan. You have already done a big crime by touching my friend but if you dare do the same mistake, I will forget who you are. (anger was visible in her eyes)

Anupriya: Hope I have done this many years back, then today he wouldn't have dared touch a girl. It's my mistake that I couldn't give him good values. The hand which Ishani raised was supposed to be mine, but I never did. (she turned to Riddhima). Beta, whatever happened with you was my fault. I am sorry.