Episode - 39 -RIANSH Love Acceptance

Episode starts with...

They both were now aware of each other's feelings and instead of waiting any further, Vansh just slipped the ring in her finger and forwarded his hand for her to do the same. She didn't take a chance and even she slipped the ring onto his hand. They both were staring at each other with moist eyes. Vansh took the initiative and taking her hand in his, he gave her a peck, making her blush and they hugged, they hugged each other forgetting the world around them. They were engrossed in each other's embrace after much wait which felt like the wait of some births. Even air had no space to travel in their embrace. They were crying their heart out of being away from them for a month and the pain they have been carrying in their hearts all this while have come out in form of tears and they were unstoppable. They didn't realize that it's been almost 15 minutes engrossed in each other's embrace.

"POP!!! POP!!! POP!!!" the sounds of something bursting broke their embrace and they broke their hug and looked into each other's eyes wiping each other's tears they helped each other get up. They composed themselves before turning around to see that there were others too.

Ishani, Sejal, and Siya came out of their hideout shocking Riddhima, she didn't know that even they were here. Then she realized something that Sejal has informed her of Ishani and Siya joining them but she totally forgot how she came here as what all happened in this hour was like a dream. She looked at Vansh who was already staring at her and his glare made her blush more. She turned towards the girls who were by now shouting on top of their voices. Riddhima and Vansh were laughing at their stupidity.

Ishani pounced on Riddhima while Sejal on Vansh and they hugged them tight shouting.

Riddhima: Guys, guys relax, you are shouting

Sejal: We can't stay calm, finally, you two have confessed. Yayyyy!!!! Finally, RIANSH has become a reality

Ishani: Exactly!!! And the noise should be much more, I'd suggest we need to celebrate with much music and dance

Riddhima: RIANSH? What's that now (confused)!!

She stared at Vansh who was by now laughing when Ishani explained her

Ishani: Riddhima, RIANSH is the couple name we gave to you both. Which means Riddhima + Vansh = RIANSH.

Sejal: It's a couple name.

Riddhima was smiling at their foolishness

Siya: Whom shall I hug!! (confused)

Sejal: Awww, our little sister is left out

Ishani: Come let's have a group hug

And so, all joined for a group hug.

Riddhima (whispering): Ishani, did you tell about my confession in the afternoon to Vansh?

Vansh (whispering): Sejal, did you tell about my love to Riddhima?

Ishani and Sejal laughed at them and then

Ishani: Look, it's your love so why will we convey your feelings?

Sejal: Exactly!!! We neither did convey about Bhai's morning confession to Riddhima

Ishani: Nor Riddhima's diary confession to Bhai

Riddhima & Vansh (unison): Confession!!!

They both stared at each other as they didn't know that the other has confessed. Siya, Ishani & Sejal were laughing

Ishani: Riddhima how could you even think that your love for bhai can be an obstruction in the friendship of Angre and bhai!

Vansh: What!!! (shocked)