Episode - 24 - RIANSH Car Ride, Truth and Dare

Episode starts with...

Its 11 pm,

Vansh and Riddhima are in car, where Vansh was on wheel and Riddhima in the passenger seat. It was mid-November and the cold breeze was waving at Riddhima who pulled the window pane down and was letting the breeze touch her face and create a magic. She was just experiencing the breeze, letting it to create a trance in her. She was playing with her hair as the breeze was disturbing her hair and it was falling on her face, disturbing her view. Vansh was observing how she was playing with wind and how the wind was posing a disturbance to her hair. He fell in a trance and didn't know what he was doing and he just moved his hand towards her and cupped her hair behind ear and this act of his has disturbed Riddhima's trance and she looked towards him in puzzled look and that glance broke his trance. He looked again on road.

Vansh: Why don't you pull the windows up; you might catch cold

Riddhima: I don't care. Just enjoy this moment, we never know when we'd die but before that enjoy every moment. And this breeze never hurts me. Because we are friends and I love enjoying at night in this way. I suggest you too to enjoy this. You'll fall in love with nature's beauty and wonders

Vansh: Did anyone ever tell you that....

Riddhima: That... what Vansh

Vansh: I wanted to tell you that......

Riddhima: .... ha....

Riddhima felt that he was going to tell something which would create a magic and the way he was stopping mid-sentence created a nervousness and her heartbeat started to increase, she was eagerly waiting to see what he wanted to say. She was staring in his dark brown eyes and felt like she just forgot the way to return from his eyes.

Vansh: Riddhima I was asking you...... if anyone ever told you ...... that......

Riddhima: .... hhaaa....

Vansh: That... you are an idiot and fool

Riddhima's trance broke and was shocked the way he said and the way he created suspense to say something this foolish. She was hurt and hit him playfully and said

Riddhima: Seriously Vansh!!! I thought you were saying something important (hit him)

Vansh: Ouch!!!! Isn't what I said important? Vaise what were you expecting me to say??

Riddhima: I don't want to tell and I am hurt so no more talking. I want to listen to songs and enjoy this journey

Riddhima turned the Radio and was just listening to songs and was looking from the window and was observing what did her heart wanted to hear and why, why did she think he is going to say something which would create magic in her, why was she nervous, why was she expecting that what happened to her, why is she behaving oddly!!!!

Vansh was smiling and was wondering that did even Riddhima had any such feelings which he has, first of all, what feelings does he have and why does all this seem to be so confusing, why is he behaving odd with her, why was he attracted towards her, what's his relation with her, why does his heart skip a beat whenever he sees her, why does he care for her!!!

He wanted to break the silence so,

Vansh: Vaise you didn't identify my voice when I called your name but how did you later

Riddhima: Because you called me as Boss Lady and you said the same in the note you left in morning. None has ever called me so....

Vansh: Interesting very Interesting