Episode - 97 - First ____!!!!

Episode starts with...

Completing their shopping the duo moved to their respective places so that Riddhima and Angre could reach the evening mehndi on time.

Ishani all decked in forest green embroidered raw silk lehenga sat as the artisans were filling her hands and legs with the best design for the bride to be

Artisan: Ma'am what's the name to be imprinted?

Vansh: Angre once again decide if you indeed want to get married to this stupid..... I feel you'd get someone better or to be precise best. This is your last chance as once your name is imprinted then you can't back off (pretending to be sad)

Siya: I agree with bhai Jeeju..... you have such a golden opportunity back off!!!

Ishani (shock): Guys shut up!!!!

Angre: Whatever you guys try.... am not going to back off before making this stupid sister of yours as Mrs. Sharma (wink)

Ishani blushed before saying the groom's name to the artisan when a sweet voice came from behind making Vansh crane his neck to find his lady love all clad in laurel green lehenga paired with a green shaded blouse, embellished all over with sequins, resham, and mirror work creating motifs. Attached with a dark green colored net dupatta. He stood froze as when in the morning he selected this for her he didn't expect her to slay it such well.

Riddhima: Write the name such the groom wastes all his time in searching it whole of his wedding night (wink)

Sejal (chuckling): I agree..... make sure he can in fact never find it!!!!

Riddhima: Am imagining bhai wasting his whole night searching the name (wink)

Ishani (blushing): Shut up guys!!!!

Sejal (whispering): Why are you behaving as if this is going to be your "first ..... first" night!!! You already had many right (wink)

Ishani's eyes popped out with the mere thought that what if elders heard her dirty talks; smacking Sejal's arm with her elbow she tried diverting the topic

Ishani (smiling): You are late madam Riddhima!!!

Riddhima: Sorry ..... vo had to get some needed items for tomorrow's event

Chanchal: Riddhima, beta even you get mehndi in your hands

Riddhima (smiling): Yes mom

2 Artisans were showing their skills in her hands when her eyes landed on Vansh who was eying her with utmost love mouthing some compliments to her making her blush but what the artisan asked her made her blush more

Artisan: Ma'am.... who's name should I write?

Rudra: She is single

Riddhima though was blushing; didn't let it be expressed in front of her father so smiling at him she drift her attention on her hands and observing Rudra and other elder absent near her; she whispered to artisan

Riddhima: Write the letter "V"

Artisan understood the secrecy so smiling at her she nodded and made sure to write the said letter and show it to her. Clicking some pics with the bride and bridesmaids she was strolling here and there when she saw all the women being fed by their spouses with Anupriya being fed by Amar; Rudra feeding Chanchal with dadi & Uma feeding Sejal and Siya while the bride was being fed by the groom. She smiled at them with adoration when a glass was passed to her; craning her neck she saw Vansh smiling at her with a plate of food for her.

Riddhima (smiling): What's this for?

Vansh: Saw all in their own world not bothered of how you are going to eat..... so, am at your service