Episode - 23 - Bhai Dhuj Celebrations and Did Riddhima scold Vansh?

Episode starts with...

Riddhima was in tears and seeing her state Angre felt that may be he is late so she is crying and so he caught his ears and started doing sit-ups to convince her and she smiled seeing his gesture and went to him and they shared a warm hug after which he went to freshen up while others were busy with some or the other work, Riddhima went into the lawn and was just reminiscing all that happened and then she was struck on one point why did she react that way, she never did so before, why did she have tears in her eyes when dadi asked her why can't Vansh be her brother, why didn't she have an answer, why was she crying, was it because bhai was late, no, it wasn't then why did she have tears, what's that hurting her heart with the thought of Vansh being her brotherly figure!!! She was confused and didn't know how to handle it or what to do!!!!

While Vansh was near the pool area thinking about the incidents and wonders how could dadi say this, did I behave with Riddhima as I do with Ishani, Siya and Sejal, I don't think I did so, then why did dadi feel so, she can never be my sister not in any births!!! His conscience asked him why doesn't he want her to be his sister, what does he feel for her, what's their relation!!!!

Dadi called everyone for the celebrations and Riddhima and Vansh too left for the living room and decided not to think of anything such. Angre too reached and along with Vansh they both sat on the couches. It was first Ishani's turn and she went and did arti and tilak of Vansh and he gave her a Ruby Necklace with Diamonds, which she loved it and hugged him out of happiness, then came Siya and she received a Diamond Bracelet, followed by Sejal and she was gifted with Diamond Necklace. Vansh had surprised and brought a smile on his three sisters. Now everyone was eagerly waiting for what would Angre gift his sisters as he is celebrating it first time after years and Sejal and Siya are on verge of emptying his bank balance for not allowing them to celebrate with him till today.

Riddhima came forward with tears in her eyes and seeing them Angre too was emotional and both brother and sister had a smile of satisfaction and happiness which they got after years. She did his arti and tilak and then he presented an Emerald Dome Diamond Necklace set. That didn't matter to Riddhima as she has her brother and that gift was just a formality for her. She liked it though. She thanked him when Sejal and Siya pushed her to grab the opportunity to empty his wallet and after completing the rituals they were eagerly waiting for what would he present them

Angre: And, dadi so all the celebrations are done right or anything else is left

Sejal: Oooo hello bhai, where is our gift?

Angre: I gave you the chance to call me Bhai and what else do you want? Isn't that enough

Siya: This is not fair!!! We thought of grabbing the opportunity to empty your bank balance by taking all the gifts worth all these years and you are...

Sejal: Exactly!!!!

Angre: Tell me one thing clearly, you want gifts or the opportunity to consider me bhai!!???

Sejal & Siya (upset): We got our Bhai after long so we won't let this go

Angre (Smiling): Great, you idiots impressed me, I thought you'd say you need gifts

Sejal: Gifts have been given by Vansh bhai too so no need for that

Siya: We aren't that foolish that we'd lose a bhai once again for gifts

Angre (Happy smiles): So, now you two don't need any gifts right

Sejal & Siya nodded in disapproval

Angre: Then what shall I do with these two gifts I got!!! I better present it to Riddhu

Sejal & Siya's eyes sparkled and ran and grabbed those packets and were amazed to see their gifts. He gifted a Diamond Bracelet to Sejal and a Diamond Pendant Set to Siya. They were happy and hugged and thanked him.