Episode - 41 - Riddhima's innocence

Episode starts with...

Riddhima felt someone's hand on her shoulders and out of shock turned around to see Vansh.

Riddhima (hugging): Vansh thank god it's you. I felt it's some imposter

Vansh (hugging her back): How can someone else dare touch my sweetheart.

The person was few feet away from her when he saw Vansh heading towards her so backed off at the last minute cursing Vansh's timing. Hitting his wrist on a tree

Unknown: How can you come all the time to save her! I'll get a time when she'll be in clutches and that day isn't far. I won't leave her. She's my stubbornness and I won't accept defeat this soon. I got this chance after a long and now I am not going to back out. You have been saving her all the while but one moment, just one moment you be away and I'll grab the chance to grab her. (anger bursting in those grey eyes)

That person hid himself behind a tree so that none could see. And was keeping an eye on the love birds.

Vansh saw that Riddhima was shivering of cold so as a true gentleman he covered her with his jacket, surprising and impressing Riddhima

Vansh: So, shall we head home or you want to stay here the whole night in this cold!!!

Riddhima: Acha ok, chalo let's leave. One second

Vansh: What?

Riddhima: Are these teddy's for me? (making a cute innocent face)

Vansh (laughing): Of course!

Riddhima: Then shall we take them now (excited).

Vansh: You and your innocence. Chalo pick the smaller ones but the larger ones will be delivered by them. (pointing towards some delivery guys)

Riddhima nodded and Vansh escorted Riddhima towards the car and making her sit in the passenger seat, he ordered the delivery guys to get all the teddy's in the said address and left to sit on the wheel. They started their return journey and were heading towards Riddhima's house unaware of the unknown person following them.

In-car,

Riddhima as usual pulled the window panes and was peeking out of the window playing with the wind. Vansh was adoring her and was wondering how lucky he is

Vansh: Riddhima, come in and pull the windows up. You'll catch cold.

Riddhima: Vansh I told you right I'll not catch cold as me and wind...

Vansh: are friends!!! I remember. But still today the weather is too cold and I can't let you fall ill. So, you better pull the panes up or I'll do it. (stern)

Riddhima (making face): Ok!!!

And so, she pulled the window panes up and tugging Vansh's jacket onto her feeling warm. She turned the radio on and was humming the songs.

Vansh: Vaise you didn't tell me how was our 1st official proposal date?

Riddhima (date and proposal words made her blush): I loved it! Never ever have imagined that something sought of this would happen to me. It's like a fairy-tale surprise.

Vansh smiled at her and held her hand while driving. After a while, they reached her house and he let her down and leading her towards the door,

Vansh: I forgot to ask do you have keys? Because I don't think Angre is back yet

Riddhima: Yea I do have one pair.

Vansh helped her in bringing her tiny and smaller teddy's into her room and seeing it almost occupied with many such soft toys