Episode - 42 - RIANSH Misunderstanding

Episode starts with...

Before Riddhima can answer, the person took her phone and

Unknown: Angre!!!

Angre: Riddhu, who's this! Where is my sister!! I won't leave you if you dare touch my sister.

Unknown: Angre!!! (shouting)

Angre: (something strikes him, he heard this voice): Va.... Vansh!!!!

Vansh: Exactly!! It's me. Relax.

Angre (calmed down): Thank god it's you. I was freaking out.

Vansh excused himself and went aside to speak with Angre

Vansh: Angre calm down. I am here with Riddhima. I'll stay back tonight. You don't worry.

Angre: Thanks a lot, Vansh. But how come you here at this hour!! (confused)

Vansh: Actually, after your call, I thought for a while and then felt like Riddhima has no idea of anything and her life may be at risk so decided to stay here.

Angre: But what about your house and Rudra Uncle's house?

Vansh: I have arranged the security there too for tonight. From tomorrow we need to be more careful and arrange for extra security.

Angre: Yes, I'll arrange for that

Vansh: Now don't worry about Riddhima. I am here. You take care. Bye

Vansh cut the call and went inside. He smiled at Riddhima who was still in shock to find him here and was curious to know his arrival. Before she could ask him anything, she saw him closing the door from inside and heading towards her.

Riddhima (nervous): Va... Vansh what are you doing!!!

Vansh: What am I doing!!!

Riddhima: Why did you close the door?

Vansh: So, are we going to sleep with the door open?

Riddhima: Sleep!!! (shocked)

Riddhima: What do you mean!!! (nervous) (she's having another picture running in her mind)

Vansh: Ha, I understand we confessed our love today but that doesn't mean we can't sleep right. We need to sleep together right now. Come!!! (he isn't getting Riddhima's POV)

Riddhima (ultra-shocked): Vansh!!!! What the heck are you talking about!

Vansh: Riddhima what happened why are you behaving this way!!

Riddhima: Vansh I accept that I love you but this is so sudden and fast and early too

Vansh: Riddhima, what's the connection between our confession and this? This isn't early it's too late. We have wasted a lot of time and now this baseless discussion.

Riddhima: A wasted lot of time!! What do you mean!!! Are you in your senses? Vansh I won't accept this!! I can't do this.

Vansh: Why can't you? Do you have any illness? Do you have a fever? Let me check

He was about to touch her forehead when she backed off and

Riddhima: Vansh what are you doing? Why are you behaving weird?

Vansh: Riddhima, it's you who's behaving odd and weird actually, very weird. Why are you behaving as if I have asked you something which I shouldn't!! Am just asking you to sleep what's so wrong with that (confused)