Episode - 67 - Mission Riddhima!

Episode starts with...

Rudra: How do I inform to Chanchal!!!

Angre: Uncle I don't think you should inform at this hour! She'll be worried. So, it'd be better if you can inform her tomorrow.

Rudra nodded as he know what her reaction would be and he didn't want to risk losing her. Everyone were contacting their sources to find Riddhima! Vansh was being restless while Angre was worried and Rudra was impatient. Girls were anxious. All were equally worried but there were two persons who were worried about something worse!!! They were having negative thoughts but were trying to ignore them by trying to overpower their thoughts with positivity but in vain because their hearts were overpowered by brains. They were Vansh and Angre. They were now in study trying to contact their sources for some information. Vansh was constantly checking his phone with some expectation but was being disappointed.

Vansh: Angre any information on them? Are they behind this?

Angre: Am worried yes!!! Not sure though! But there's a 50% possibility that it may be them

Vansh: Angre we can't rely on possibilities we need confirmation!!! It's been 4 ½ hours and we still didn't achieve anything!!! We need to speed up our search.

Angre nodded and left to have a conversation with his informers while Vansh was left alone in the study and he saw the windows open. He went towards the windows and stood there to see the pitch darkness. Everything was dark but yet there was some ray of hope. Vansh was having memories of Riddhima from the previous night!!!

Vansh: What did I do Riddhima! I know that there's danger yet I confessed my feelings and me myself dragged you into danger and see my instinct was right! I have put you in grave danger. 24 hours back happiness entered our lives and now!!! Now our lives are twisted! Am sorry, I couldn't make up to my promise. I assured you that I'll solve this issue and protect you but I failed!!! I failed Riddhima!! I failed to save you from the danger! How do I find you! Where are you!! How are you!! Where are you sweetheart! Give me one signal please!!! I can't live without you. This 4 ½ hours without your glimpse is a living hell and am unable to live this way. Please come back! At least give me a signal where you! One signal sweetheart please!!!!!!!

"She'll be fine!!" Vansh turned around to see Ishani standing. She made her way towards Vansh who was now wiping his tears. She went and placed her hand on his shoulder.

Ishani: I know you are worried but I trust you and your love. Wherever she is she'll be fine and might be waiting for you to save her. Your love is strong enough to connect you both and this is not going to end this soon!!! Trust your love bhai and never ever please say that you did a mistake to confess your feelings! You see yourself how happy all were with your love confession. So never ever blame your love!

Vansh understood her POV and assured her that he'll never talk about his love confession as his mistake!

Vansh: Vaise Ishani I wanted to ask you if you have seen anyone or remember anything about anyone at least!

Ishani: Bhai as said earlier, I couldn't see their faces due to smoke but yea I did hear a person's voice and have seen his retreating figure! Other than that, I didn't see anything. Am sorry bhai

Vansh: No Ishani! You shouldn't be. You are not at fault and we'll find her. Don't worry!

Vansh received the call of the officer DGP was speaking of

Vansh: Hello!

Officer: Hello Mr. Vansh!

Vansh: Yes who's this!