Episode - 38 -Riddhima Proposes Vansh

Episode starts with...

In the beginning he was freaking out of shock that he hurt her but when he looked into her eyes, he could sense the same love he has for her in her eyes too for him. Her cute little eyes were now filled with tears and were rolling down her cheeks making her turn red of happiness. His happiness had no bounds, he could sense that even she loves him. He wanted to just hug her and never leave her.

She didn't understand how to express her feelings for him after the way he expressed, she lost track of words. She had no words to express her feelings. She stood there thinking how should she react and she got another surprise cum shock,

Vansh went down his knees and bringing a box out of his pocket, he held it open and it had Platinum 4 1/3ct TDW Cushion Cut Diamond Halo Ring. She was shell shocked and didn't understand how should she react. It was an unexpected move of him. That's when he did something else too, sitting in the same posture –

Vansh: Ms. Riddhima Sharma, Will you be the password for my heart? Will you be the reason for my mornings? Will you be my better half in all my births if I have any? Will you Marry Me!!!!

Ridhima was shunned and wanted to make sure she wasn't dreaming and was about to pinch herself when

Vansh: No need to get confirmation if its dream or reality, its indeed reality. (wink)

Ridhima smiled and her eyes were almost moist but before she could answer, she did something which was unimaginable and unexpected, she knelt down in front of him and started speaking her heart out –

"You are the one who stole my heart so innocently, but with care and grace, and perfect love. My perfect thought is just being together forever. The sweetest word I say is your name. And the greatest thing to imagine is your love. Every silent prayer that has left my mind, all the empty words that have chased my lips and left my mouth, and all the lonely tears that have escaped my eyes have made me who I am, one who just loves you more.

I love you so much; those five words can't have any more meaning than anything else I say ever possibly could. I love you with all that I am--all my achievements as well as all my faults. I love you for all that you are. I hope in the quiet of the night when I call out your name, you will know it and hear my voice whispering how much I love you.

I know I am in love because I see you every way I turn--no matter what I am doing. I know I want to be with you, not just with you, but share everything with you, too. Just being close to you is not enough for me. I want to be a part of you; A part of your life forever. You complete me--my heart and my soul.

You're my best friend, my lover, and my soul mate. I'm lost without you. I love you more than life itself. There are no words I can say to truly tell you how much I really love you. I couldn't picture myself without you in my life. You are perfect for me in every possible way, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

You give me reason to strive for more of everything. I learn more and more from you every day. My heart is forever yours. I know saying, "I love you" is powerful, yet I feel it's not enough. I never thought my life would change, but you came into my life and everything took a turn for the best. You give me the most amazing feelings inside. We have been unknown friends for over three years now, and known friends for over a month or so but I know our love will last a lifetime. I can't wait until I am your wife. I love you with all my heart. I am yours forever.

Whenever you be yourself in front of me, I find a naughty kid in you who wants to explore, have fun, play pranks and just live every moment. I love that kid in you.