016

"Sam, I can tell you barely get any sleep, it's in your eyes." I give him a knowing look, walking by his side as we make our way back towards his motel room.

"I get a decent amount of sleep." Sam defends, looking at me with a tiny frown, I narrow my eyes at him.

"Right, because you didn't barge into my room at 5 in the morning to grab breakfast. I also know you didn't go to bed early last night, you make way too much noise." I say, bumping into him playfully.

"That's because I have to hear Dean snore all night." I tilt my head with furrowed brows. "I swear! You should feel lucky you get to have your own room." He pouts like a puppy.

"Alright Sam, use whatever excuse you want." I chuckle. We stop at their door and Sam takes his time unlocking it.

"You think he's up?" I whisper, the door creaks open and Sam pauses to give me a 'that's a joke, right?' look. I shrug and he moves away from the door, me closing it.

"Morning, sunshine." Sam says loudly. I hear Dean groan in annoyance.

"What time is it?" I move to stand next to Sam, seeing Dean lying on his stomach on his bed, limbs spread out everywhere.

"It's around 5:45." I answer, crossing my arms with a smirk, taking in his body. I couldn't help myself, he sure was a sight to see.

And that ass!

"In the morning?" Dean groans again.

"Yep." Sam chirps.

"Where does the day go?" Dean twists his body to look at us more clearly, my eyes taking in his bare legs. It was weird but I didn't think I'd ever see his bare legs in my lifetime, since he doesn't 'do' shorts.

"Did you get any sleep last night?" He asks Sam. I turn to look at Sam with a raised brow, wondering if he'll use the same excuse he told me.

"Yeah, I grabbed a couple hours." Sam tells him nonchalantly. Rolling my eyes, I plop down on Sam's bed.

"You Lair..." Dean moves to sit on the edge of his bed. I chuckle when I see his hedgehog hair. "...'cause I was up at three and you were watching the George Foreman infomercial." I reach over and try to flatten his hair as he speaks, and he looks at me alertly, but I just give a goofy smile.

He looks like a little kid.

"Hey, what can I say? It's riveting TV." Sam raises his hands, showing the things he's holding.

"What's with you boys not sleeping. Having no sleep on a job like ours is a big no no." I pout. I didn't notice Dean glance at my lips, too busy scolding Sam.

"I sleep, as much as I can anyway." Dean looks back to Sam. "When was the last time you got a good night's sleep?"

"I don't know, a little while, I guess. It's not a big deal." Sam shrugs.

"Yeah, it is." Dean and I say simultaneously.

"Look, I appreciate your concern." Sam starts to say but Dean stops him.

"Oh, I'm not concerned about you. Like Jenny said, it's your job to keep my ass alive, so I need you sharp." I reach over and punch his arm, giving him a pointed look.

"Seriously though, Sam. Are you still having those nightmares about Jessica?" I ask, turning away from Dean's stupid smirk. Sam lets out a sigh, walking over to sit next to me.