Chapter 3: Guess again

So I dedicate this chapter to my first voter skittlesandnandos- thank you so much, ur comments, they meant a lot to me and I'm really grateful for both covers!!
Xxxx
-------------------------------------
Question 1: what is your name?

Isabella Grace Ford.

Question 2: what is your favourite colour?

Blue.

Question 3: what is your favourite subject?

Theatre/drama.

Question 4: do you prefer fruit or vegetables?

Fruit.

Question 5: which is your favourite day out of; Christmas/ Easter/ Halloween/ Valentines/ New Years?

Easter.

Question 6: what is your favourite animal?

Panda.

Question 7: what is your favourite TV show?

Teen wolf.

Question 8: where in the world would you most like to spend the rest of your life?

Paris.

Question 9: what are you most afraid of?

The dark.

Question 10: name a bad habit of yours:

Biting the end of my pen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stared at the sheet with judging eyes.

Yep, these answers better get me a good match, or god save you "student council"- 'cause I'll be chasing you down with my father's shot gun if I don't.' Even though I don't know where he or the gun are, but hey- that's just details.

Nodding in approval I huffed and got out my chair, heading to give my sheet.

Guess that's not where my head wanted to go.

Now you may think this was the cliché moment where I'd bump into a wall like chest and sparks would fly.

Well let me tell you friend, guess again- because the person I bumped into had no rock hard abs.

Nope, this dude had a growing beer belly.

Un-freaking-believable.

My damn body just had to hit Jimmy, didn't it?

"Oh my god Isabelle!" Can someone please explain to me how one can posses such a high voice, I mean damn my ears were bleeding.

"Like I know you have have a crush on me and all but don't throw yourself at me- like that is so unattractive" I stared at him dumbfounded, like I would ever like Jimmy, the guy was weirder than candy canes for Halloween.

Shaking my head I knew there was no point arguing, people kissed his feet no matter what. And why wouldn't they? His father was the principle of the school.

I easily sidestepped him and handed my sheet to Mr.Pretz.

Can only cross my fingers now, let's hope the results don't disappoint tomorrow.

Shelley had already filled her sheet in hours before me, probably dying to meet her match. I caught her eye as she waited outside first period looking like a Cheshire Cat. Damn that girl could smile, I could literally feel the ants in her pants.

"Woah Shell, we're going to get our matches tomorrow, calm your horses love" I spoke as she viciously shook her head.

"No, you don't understand, I've been waiting for this moment for years, ever since I was a little girl Bell, I've just lost all patience now."

I stared at her, completely astounded. Well, she really does want love, not that I'll ever understand but hey, it's her life.

The bell broke me out my thoughts as I sauntered into class, just 24 hours till I find my match.

And oh, I couldn't wait.

------------------------------------
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter- happy valentines day!

Who has a valentine?

I don't but I'm embracing the singleness, anybody want to join?

Remember to comment and vote, next chapter up- next weekend.

Thanx again to skittlesandnandos for everything and all of you who spend the time in reading this thing.

I really appreciate it, thank you xx