Chapter 13: I did not do phone sex

So thank you all for the 7000views and 800votes!!!

It feels so unreal, I literally can't believe it- you guys are the most awesome people I know!!!!

This chapter did take me sorta long to do and I'm sorry, I have exams for another week then I'm done so expect better and longer chapters!!!

I also want you guys to checkout Living4Hope she was a star and commented loads on my story so I think y'all should go check her story out.

Also go checkout @parris_is_here she has a really cool story for you older ones and yeah it definitely deserves more reads/votes

So guys comment and vote if you enjoy this chapter

I'm gonna shut up now.

Wait! Belle's pjs at the top, sorry- you can read now

--------------------------------

Sometimes I wondered, was it easier to hide from yourself or others?

I guess it's a hard question and to be honest, I don't even have an answer for it myself.

It's pretty easy to hide from yourself, you can easily ignore your flaws and become arrogant but then again, isn't it easy to hide the true you from everyone around? I mean, your in control, your the director, you show the audience what you want.

You choose how to present yourself.

I'd like to think myself as a genuine person, I don't hide the fact that I'm in a one-sided relationship with Dylan O'brien. I don't hide the fact that I'm a sensible woman rather than a careless teenager.

But sometimes, there are things I just don't want to share. I can easily not talk about them but it's another thing not showing them.

Like when I see Shelly with her dad, I may say I don't need a father but deep down, I know I'm lying to everyone and myself. I know I'm like a raging dragon, with flames of jealousy burning up it's throat.

But somehow I ignore the fact, I ignore myself. I don't let the flames out and one day I'm going to end up burning myself.

I stared out my window into the darkness, I couldn't see any stars tonight. I loved stars, I remember when I was little, my mum would tell me that when people died they became stars. Even when we can't see them, they were always there, and they were always watching over us.

I was snapped from my thoughts when my phone started to ring. I furrowed my eyebrows, it was late and I wasn't expecting any calls.

Not many people had my number, my contact list was very err.... Limited.

"Hello?" I spoke cautiously into the phone, the number was unknown meaning it could be anyone.

"For all I know it could be someone looking for phone sex and I did not do phone sex."

"I do not want phone sex" an unamused voice answered, I burned like the sun, I was seriously hating this 'talking out loud' thing, I had a right to privacy people.

"I'm sorry" I didn't know what to say, I didn't have a single clue who I was talking to.

"Do I scare you princess?"

Noah.

Why in the world was Noah calling me at 1am in the morning?

"No" I lied again, well I couldn't exactly change my answer from earlier.