Chapter 23: McDonalds

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

It took so long but I love it, I well and truly love it.

-----------------------
December

The month where you didn't need a reason to be happy.

I still preferred Easter.

Noah and I had been officially dating for 3 weeks, not much has changed. Noah still called me princess and Xaviar still called me Naked.

It was the middle of the month and Christmas was approaching fast. Usually I'd be in the triple C zone right now- cool, calm and collected- but a certain someone has taken up all my time and therefore I've not bought a single gift or festive item.

I was panicking, this was so unlike me, I've always had my shizz together. Always.

In the heat of the moment I grabbed my phone and called Noah.

"Princ-"

"Noah get your fine looking piece of ass to my doorstep right now or so help me god I will rearrange your face the next time I see you. For heavens sake I'm so behind on everything, I still need to get gifts for everyone. Everyone you hear me, that includes you, my mum, Xaviar, Larry-"

"Princess, open the door for me" I dropped my phone and ran to my window to see my boyfriend leaning against his car.

I rushed down the stairs and pulled the door.

"No-"

I was cut of by Noah's lips. As much as I loved kissing Noah, and trust me I loved it, this sort of behaviour is what got me kicked out of the triple C zone. Regretfully I pulled back.

"We kiss way too much" I stated.

Noah just shrugged. Idiot.

"How in gods world did you get here so fast?"

Noah avoided the question, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me forward.

"You speeded, didn't you?" I knew it, maybe I was overreacting but in this weather, it was beyond dangerous.

"The sky's the limit, Belle" I laughed humorlessly at his reply.

"Not with me babe, your safety comes first"

To my surprise Noah smiled at that.

"Why are you smiling? This isn't funny, you could have crashed and died. Fuck Noah, I need you to understand"

"You called me babe" I scrunched my eyebrows, not getting the point.

"It's sexy" my cheeks heated up and I pushed his shoulder, turning to look at the ground.

" Anyway, I'm here to take you shopping, Christmas shopping"

"No way" I whispered like a kid. Me and Noah were shopping together. The towns bad boy would be Christmas shopping in public with me.

"Get in the car Belle" I quickly sat in the car and put my belt on.

Noah sat in after me and grabbed my hand, gently kissing the knuckles as he started to drive.

"Noah, let go and use both hands" he turned to look at me, eye to eye.

"I either hold your hand or I hold nothing" he'd already turned to look forward before he'd finished speaking.

"I'm not joking Noah"

"Neither am I" he whispered slyly and both his hands let go of the steering wheel.