Chapter 15: "He's playing hard to get"

Hello everyone!

I updated on time! Yay!

So I want to thank you all for 1300 votes and 11000 reads! Honestly that's so awesome and literally unbelievable for me.

I also wanted to share the three covers at the top- the middle ones from a4teengirl and the two on either side are from ella_salz on Instagram. I love them all and I'm very grateful. Thank you so much- you guys are real great!

I dedicate this chapter to 7azozah__ she was sharing my story and I had no idea- it made me super happy when I found out so thank you love!

I hope you all enjoy this chapter, comment and vote!

-------------------------

"So you slept over at Noah's house and nothing happened" Shelley stated emphasising each word, especially 'nothing'.

"Yeah, I mean he did sorta pin me to the ground but that's about all the action" I cleared up whilst sipping my Starbucks hazelnut frappé and shrugging my shoulders.

Damn these taste good.

"Seriously!"

"Quiet down Shell, everyone's staring at us" I shushed her whilst trying to figure out why she looked so mortified.

"Her eyebrows were so not on point today."

"What!"

"What!" I echoed.

"My eyebrows, my eyebrows. They're not perfect. God, I have a date with JJ in a few hours." Shelley looked panicked, but I didn't get why, they were only eyebrows and I wasn't exactly meant to say the statement out loud.

"However I was happy the attention was off me"

"Oh no missy. We are going to sit here and talk about why Noah hasn't killed you yet"

"But your eyebrows-"

"Already covered, I have an appointment in an hour to get them fixed, just texted Joe and he said he'd do something" I banged my head against the table and groaned. I wasn't bothered about people watching anymore. Shelley was too damn good for her own well being.

"Shelley nothing happened. He just wanted me to look after Xaviar whilst he ran some errands" I explained slowly, talking to her as if she were a three year old.

"Uh huh"

I sighed, Shelley was adamant to make this bigger than it was and I was tired of trying to stop her.

"So, now seriously, tell me why Noah's straddled you but still hasn't put you in a headlock"

That's it.

"Shelley I don't know! I'm just glad I'm alive and not dealing with his shit right now."

"Oh" Shell's eyes dimmed, a frown covered her face but she quickly masked it.

"I'm sorry Shelley, I'm just really stressed, I didn't mean to blow up on you"

"It's alright, I can be a little overbearing sometimes, I'll err see you later." Shelley ran like a cheetah. I don't blame her though, I was a little snappy today.

No, it was not my time of month.

I grabbed my bag and decided to leave, my mom was home today and we were having an early dinner.