Chapter 21: I worked for him

Here you go

Chapter 21 is here so I hope you all read and enjoy it!

Leave comments and votes, that little star only takes a second to click so please do

I have some really important stuff to ask you all at the end so please do read the little bits after the chapter

Okay I'll let you all ready the chapter now.

Enjoy!

-----------------

Hot, fast, desperate

If me and Noah could do anything good it was kissing.

We kissed like it was our last, and the truth was, there was always the chance it could be.

Our relationship was quite volatile, if you could even call it one.

I sucked on his bottom lip, his moans only encouraging me.

Noah's hands gripped my hips softly, his thumbs rubbing circles on the skin beneath my shirt. A fluttering sensation erupted in my stomach.

Air.

The only reason I had to push Noah away. I was panting but my arms were still very much wrapped around his shoulders and my head was now snuggled into the crook of his neck.

"Noah, I'm not letting you run away from me anymore"

He let out a small laugh and kissed my temple.

"I don't think I ever could princess"

For the briefest of moments it was only us, our soft breathing as we were wrapped up in each other's embrace.

"We still have to talk Noah" I mumbled as I drew patterns on his chest with my fingers.

I could feel the defined muscles beneath his shirt and wanted nothing more than to pull it of.

Not now, belle. Control yourself woman.

"I know princess" he sighed, shifting us so I was lying in his lap as he pushed fingers through my hair.

"I needed money belle, my mum was already part of a messed up crowd after my father died, it's where she got the heroin from"

He looked me in the eye and I stared right back into those endless depths of pain.

"After she died no one noticed me or Xaviar, no one cared that she'd died, some of her druggie friends came over and took her body, didn't want the police taking away their stash of fucking drugs." His voice grew bitter, like he was visualizing every horrid think he'd seen.

"I was sixteen belle, I didn't want to be thrown from one foster home to another but that wasn't the problem, I knew if child services found shit out, me and Xaviar would most likely be split up and that was something I couldn't fucking deal with, he was my only damn family left. So I went to one of the drug suppliers, I knew he could work around the law because of his contacts, he got custody of me and Xaviar but I had to work for him or he'd throw us to the fucking system. So I did, I worked for him."

I closed my eyes, I didn't know how I felt but I knew I had to give him a chance, Noah deserved a chance to explain.

"When I turned eighteen, I was granted custody of Xaviar, the system didn't really look up into anything, I had money to feed Xaviar, it was good enough for them"

I knew he was nowhere near finished but he needed a breather, something to take his mind of the bad and get rid of the knots. Before I knew it I was leaning up and placing my lips on his. It was only a second, but it was magic, Noah's eyes closed the instant our lips met. He kept them closed a while then opened them slowly, gazing into my eyes. I gave him a nod, a signal, he could continue, if he was strong enough to go through it he was definitely strong enough to talk about it.

"I wanted to get out of this shit the moment I turned eighteen but it's not easy belle, once your in, your in and it takes serious shit to get out. I turn nineteen in a month, I'm allowed to leave then but I've got to make twenty thousand dollars worth of sales by then, I'm counting stars belle, I'm nearly there but I'm scared that something's going to fuck everything up princess, people don't want me to leave the business but I don't give a fuck, I want to be someone good for Xaviar, someone good for you"

I hugged him tight

" Your good Noah, you're perfect" because he was. He loved with no measure, his flaws made him perfect, without them he was nothing but a fake, but Noah was real. His heart and soul was real.

"Promise me Noah, you'll get out of this as soon as you can, make those sales as fast as you can, please"

"I promise" and that's all I needed, Noah was loyal, his promises were set in stone, I had no doubt about that.

"We got to go now belle, I have to pick up Xaviar from Audrey, he's probably already asleep"

I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah"

"You coming with me princess"

I shook my head,

"No, my mom's most likely going crazy right now, I sorta left the house without giving her much"

We walked out of the nursery, Noah walked me to my car and grabbed me by the waist.

"I'll see you tomorrow princess, you're having lunch with me"

My jaw fell slack, no one knew where Noah had lunch, he was never in the cafeteria at lunch.

All thoughts about lunch quickly vanished though when Noah's lips fell on mine, he didn't even give me a chance to respond and stealthily stepped back.

Oh you are good Mr. Bridge

I got into my car and the last thing I saw were Noah's beautifully haunting eyes following me.

---------------------------
So how was that?

Noelle's finally making progress?

Okay so I first want to thank you all for over 40 THOUSAND reads!!!!

WTF, thank you so much.

Also I'm thinking of doing a Noah's point of view for this chapter and I just want to know if a sufficient amount of you want that?

Let me know so I can start working on it.

I also have an Instagram for this story; coco_cool1234, go check it out and dm me stuff if you want to do anything for personality match e.g. Covers, banners, quotes etc.

Okay that's all, a huge thank you again my amazing readers

Love you guys and I'll see u in the next chapter

- Iris xxx