Chapter 16: Elephants can't jump

So I just did my Philosophy and psychology exam today- I really hope I did well!

This chapter is like the longest chapter I've ever written and I'm quite happy with how it turned out

Thank you all again for the votes and comments! They never fail to make my day brighter

Picture of how I imagine Noah and Belle sitting but they're leaning against the wall of Noah's house.

Hope you enjoy chapter 16

~Iris xxxx
---------------------------

I was currently waiting for Noah by my car. He was meant to come to my house for the project today.

I pushed my shades up the slope of my nose as I tapped my feet against the concrete ground.

Where the hell are you Noah?

The dude has some serious timing issues, for gods sake has he never heard to never make a lady wait.

No he probably hasn't Belle.

"We can go now princess" his breath hit the back of my neck causing me to job forward.

I turned around, my lips suddenly felt dry. Clearing my throat I looked at Noah and started to talk, "yeah err, we can go, do you have you..r err b-bike? You've just got to f-follow me"

"No, I'll be riding with you princess. We've got to pick up Xaviar from school and we'll be studying at my house"

I blinked, and I mean really blinked.

My mouth opened and closed as often as a cookie jar.

"You're serious? What the actual fricken fudge Noah? We made plans and you've completely changed them" I flailed my hands round like a maniac.

"Like do you actually give a damn about this project Noah? I don't wing-"

I was successfully cut of when Noah started talking in his "made-to-melt-you" voice.

Yes, I named his voice.

"Listen here princess, you either do as I say and we do the project or we don't do the project at all" his blunt words had steam coming out my ear.

Noah was one sexy asshole.

I didn't bother answering him, my choice was obvious, grades were it for me and Noah knew that damn well. I slammed the car door as I sat in.

"Easy there princess" I didn't even want to turn to look at Noah, having him in the passenger seat was already killing me. I was suffocating, drowning, but somehow, it felt like I wouldn't end up dying.

Xaviar's school was close, Noah went to go get him, finally allowing me to breath. I threw my sunglasses in the dashboard and pressed my head against the steering wheel.

Noah, what are you doing to me?

I pressed my head a little harder against the wheel-

Shit!

The sound of the horn blared out as I pressed a hand to my chest, my heart rate was fast, strong, like elephants jumping.

That's not possible Belle, elephants can't jump.

I didn't have time to argue with my subconscious, Noah was already opening the back door and strapping Xaviar.

"Hey Naked!" I couldn't find it my self to snap at him, Xaviar had me wrapped around his little fingers.