Chapter 24: Charming

Belle's house
-------------------------------

"They're here!"

"Calm down Belle, you just saw the boy yesterday" my mum shook her head smiling but I couldn't help it, today was Christmas Eve and Xaviar and Noah would be staying over.

I ran to the door and opened it only to be pushed back with Xaviar hanging onto me like a koala bear.

"Well hello monkey, I missed you dearly"

"NAKED!" His squeaky loud voice rang in my ears as I scrunched my forehead. I'm never going to live this over.

"Yes, it's me, Naked" I sighed putting him down only to come back up facing Noah.

"And you Mr, why are you so late? I've been waiting since forever" I raised a brow.

"Bells, stop hammering the boy, he's only 10 minutes late love" my mum cut in, defending Noah, to which he gave a charming smile.

I nodded my head eyes still locked with Noah's, who now supported a sly smile.

"Princess" he breathed, bending down to place a light feathered kiss on my cheek,

"I'm sorry"

"I love you" I don't know why I said it, but the words tumbled out. I heard quiet sniffles behind and turned to see my mom's eyes filled with water.

"I'm sorry, it's just you two, oh how I waited for this day. You're adorable, I ship you both, with all my heart, I love you, I'm going to have the most gorgeous grand babies, I call dibs on being godmother too" she was a blubbering mess by the end of it but I payed no attention, my cheeks burning red.

"Babies, huh?" Noah smirked, I'd started to form words when my mum cut in,

"Lots and lots of babies"

"MUM!" I screamed horrified.

"It's alright, we'll get to work on those babies as soon as possible Mrs. Ford" Noah winked

"Er... No we won't" Noah just hummed in response.

"Anyway, I'll show you where you're staying" I led Noah to the guest room, it had a small double bed inside but we had a blow up mattress if they needed it.

"So... I'll leave you now, Xavier's downstairs with my mum, dinners at six, I'll see you then" I turned to walk away when I was pulled back and fell on the bed, Noah looking down at me. His hands pushed into the mattress, either side of my head.

"I still haven't received my kiss Princess" Noah whispered, his nose skimming my cheek, his breath, fanning my neck.

"It...it, didn't seem app-appropriate" I struggled to speak.

"Hmm, I see, well what about now? I'm all yours Belle" My arms wrapped around his neck, bringing his lips down on mine, there was nothing patient about this kiss, it was rough, demanding. Lips grinding together, tongues moving in sync, we were tormenting each other, teasing, breathless.

Somehow I'd managed to straddle Noah, my hands gripping the black fabric of his sweater, as I came up to breathe. My hair a curtain around us as we stared into each other's eyes, his hands massaging my thighs, their heat seeping through my jeans.

"I love you Belle" he stated softly.

"I know" I whispered back just as softly

"One day I'll deserve you, I promise" he turned us over and kissed my forehead.

"I love you Noah, I always will. A kind, charming young man, I believe I'm a princess when I'm with you"

"Of course you are, you're my princess, forever" his nose rubbed gently with mine, creating a small tingle.