Chapter 9: Tic Tacs

READ ME!!!!!!

50votes- I am literally doing a happy dance (btw, I'm in a supermarket right now)

I can't believe my life

Thank you soooo much

You guys have no idea how much this means to me

As always comment and vote- hope you enjoy!!!!!!!

Hope you have a happy Easter- eat your weight in chocolate- actually don't, it's bad for u but have a great day and have fun my lovelies!!!xxx
-------------------------

"What makes you think I was hiding from", prod him in the chest "you?" I asked trying to look cool and collected.

He raised an eyebrow and looked down at his chest, only then did I realise my finger was still there, blushing furiously I removed my hand and hid behind my hair.

"Look princess, I have no time to waste arguing with you, just get it through your head we're not matches and we'll live fucking happily till the shitty dance"

I froze, either this boy is completely selfish or he really doesn't like me, I'll go with option 1, it sounds way more reasonable, not to mention appealing.

"No hold on Mr. I-don't-give-a-shizz-bad-boy, we are in this together" I explained to him while gesturing between each other.

"You will co-operate whether you like it or not" I stated and crossed my arms in front of my chest, daring him to say otherwise.

Of course being the total bad boy Noah didn't register a single word and walked towards me forcing me to hit my back against the boot of my car. His arms came to either side of me caging me from all four sides.

"Listen carefully Belle" he whispered lowly in my ear, literally melting me.

Come on Belle you know more than to let him affect you, stop being a damsel in distress.

I could feel his breath hitting my neck, I wished I'd worn a turtle neck now but then again it was the middle of June and I'd have probably died by a heat stroke.

Snapping back to the situation at hand I looked up to see my nose was literally half a millimetre away from Noah's. His warm breaths caressed my face. So close, I could smell the hint of peppermint. More specifically tic tac.

God I love tic tacs.

Focus Belle!

I pushed myself further into the car only to have Noah follow, I was scared he could here my heart nearing the verge of a heart attack.

I closed my eyes, hoping to calm thundering heartbeat. A feather like touch on the side of my neck pushed me back to reality.

"Listen Isabelle, I don't want to do this shit and neither do you. You're going to act oblivious to the fact we're matches same as me, you got that sweetheart"

I was at the point of no return, Noah nuzzling my neck had me completely out of my senses. Everywhere he touched, burned me, an invisible scar that would always be there. Noah didn't need smooth lines, Noah just needed to be himself.

I never wanted anything to do with the bad boy and I still don't. Rumors would spark faster than a wildfire if me and Noah were seen together.

We'd be our high schools cliché.

Only it would be very fake, Noah wasn't the type of guy I wanted, I wanted a guy that would make my heart melt not my body. I wanted someone who'd raise my heartbeat because of love not fear.

Noah was fear, and lust.

I have no idea how and when but both the palms of my hands landed on Noah's chest and pushed him back gently.

The increase in space let me breathe a sigh of relief. I suddenly felt a little cooler, calmer, more collected.

I looked up into Noah's glowing orbs,

"I won't act like we're matches, I won't look at you, I won't talk to to you, I won't come anywhere near you. Noah I never wanted to do this but I wanted to be a good sport. I can see perfectly well you don't want to do this, just fill in the damn sheets, pretend we had dates and act like it's all good."

My stare never strayed, something flashed through his eyes, something I could only describe as hope, but there was something deep and dull about it.

Noah silently nodded his head, I don't know why but I felt my heart sink. Is there really no boy who'd want to date me? I mean I get Noah didn't really get a choice, we were sorta forced together but it still hurts your pride.

I shuffled around in the little space I had and felt Noah move further back.

I heard him mumble a string of curses and he silently turned and left.

He left.

He didn't say bye or anything, he just left and for some reason, however much I tried to tell myself I wanted this I couldn't.

Because deep inside, and I mean really deep because I'm not that attached to Noah right know, I didn't.

I wanted to have fairytale dates half as good as Shelley's.

I wanted to have a good time.

I wanted to meet new people.

But I was happy, Noah wasn't good for me and he sure as hell didn't deserve me.

And I wasn't about to play a cliché.

----------------------------

I'm so happy about this chapter- I got it finished on time!!!!

Hallelujah

Comment and vote

I love feedback and I love all my readers!!!!!!!!

- Farewell, Iris Rayxxx