Chapter 26: The most annoying happy person

The Winter holidays went by quickly, but they were beautiful.

Beyond beautiful.

I realised, in a few weeks it'd be the Valentine Ball. The time I'd no longer be expected to stay with Noah. But I never really stayed with Noah, did I?

I loved with Noah, lived with him, smiled with him, cried with him, needed with him. It was extraordinary. Passionate and I hoped it always would be.

I was driving to Noah's house, probably faster than I should have been. Don't judge. I've still yet to meet a seventeen year old that hasn't speeded and with a boyfriend like Noah, can you really blame me?

You know the feeling when you feel completely invincible, like you can open any door in the world. That's the feeling I felt when I used my key to open the door to Noah's house for the first time. My hands were shaking, there was something unexplainable, almost sacred to the act of unlocking the door.

It showed Noah trusted me, that he'd always be there for me, always love me. Like no one else.

My heart was pounding, each breath I took was present, a cloud of smoke escaping from between my lips.

I finally managed to open the door, the house was silent, peaceful truly. It was my heaven. I locked the door and searched around for Noah. He was probably putting Xaviar to bed. The thought warmed my heart.

I quietly moved to Xaviars room, a smile stretched across my face when I saw him sleeping. His mouth wide open, his legs tangled in his duvet. I couldn't resist, I gently glided across his room and kissed his forehead.

"I love you Xaviar" I whispered into his hair and kissed his little chubby cheek.

However, I still didn't know where Noah was and moments later I was back on my hunt. His room was empty, there was no one in the kitchen or living room too.

My eyebrows furrowed together in wonder. I decided to go check in the garden. He wasn't there either. I let out a sigh and sat on the garden bench. My, was the sky a delight to see. A black canvas splattered with stars but the moon always spoke to me. You may find it boring, but my favourite thing in space is the moon. Isn't it gorgeous? It protects earth, its craters are battle scars, a reminder of everything it does for us.

"I'll be your moon Noah" I smile and say.

"I love you"

"I love you too" I reply in a daze. Hang on a second, "Noah?!" I jump of the bench and turn. My eyes instantly finding his.

"Where were you? I was looking all over for you" I ask as I run into his arms.

"Hey Princess, I was in the basement" he kisses the top of my head. "Let's go inside, it's freezing out here baby and you haven't even got a coat on"

I blush slightly looking down at my furry pajamas. I was a little too excited to use my key.

"Sorry, I missed you" I whisper and Noah's eyes soften, his lips gently brush against mine as he murmurs my name.

"I love you my beauty"

We go inside to Noah's room after he makes two steaming cups of hot chocolate for us. Honestly it's so yummy. I moan with delight.

"Good?"

"Delicious" I sigh as I huddle into his bed.

"You know, when I first found out I was matched to you I wanted to know what on earth you wrote on your personality test to get you matched with me. You're on every mother's wish list and I'm the target behind every father's gun" he laughs sadly " I just wish I was good enough for you"

I put my mug down and wrap my arms around Noah's torso. I start pulling his shirt off and he lets me, silently watching me. He's only in sleeping pants now. I straddle his legs and he grips my hips, steadying me. I just sit there looking into his eyes before whispering, "You better fucking like this."

There's not an inch of Noah's skin I let go untouched, his moans drive me crazy as I bite the skin near his ear and pull slightly. My lips feather around his ear as I purr like a satisfied kitten.

"Would you prefer I do this to some other boy, some other man?"

Noah's hands go still. His eyes darken, his jaw ticks and suddenly he grips me around my waist and flips us around.

"You only ever do this with me Belle" he growls slipping his hands under my shirt. "You only ever kiss me" he punctuates by smashing our lips together. "Just you and me" he repeats, kissing me everywhere, rubbing my stomach.

I can't stop myself, I wrap my legs around his waist and pull him impossibly closer, his thin silver necklace falls between us, his forehead rests on mine, we breathe insanely hard together.

"Don't ever tell me you're not good enough" I rasp out. "I love you".

He kisses me again, like a starved man, like crazy. Like the man I love.

His lips let go of mine. "I stopped the drug dealing Belle" he whispers, his eyes never leaving mine. "I'm okay now right?"

My heart breaks and my eyes start to tear. " I love you Noah" I smile through my tears. "My prince."

"Always yours"

We stay like that, wrapped in each other's arms, all night long, till dawn, till forever. I'll take every moment I can with Noah.

I wake up in the morning, hazey. Not at all pretty. Messy hair, swollen lips, dried drool, sunken eyes. The list goes on really.

I look down to see Noah still sleeping, snoring softly. I thread my fingers through his hair.

"Wake up baby" I say, causing him to grumble and turn away.

"It's Saturday Belle, go to sleep" he manages to husk out.

"We can't sleep in, mommy invited you and Xaviar to breakfast today, come on sleepy pants, wakey wakey" I chirp.

Suddenly I'm pulled down and trapped beneath a load of muscle.

"You are the most annoying happy person I know" Noah mumbles as he nuzzles into my chest causing me to laugh.

"That tickles" I say.

"I don't care now shut up Belle"

And I laugh again, more than happy to spend my morning wrapped in Noah's arms.

--------------------

Well it's an update??? I mean it's something right????

Super sorry for being lost in the heavens for more than a year. I just didn't realise and that's so terrible of me.

I'm a horrible person but hopefully this makes up for it!!!! I hope so anyway. I know it doesn't.
One update a year is stupid, disgraceful really. I'm so sorry please forgive me, please 'bats false eyelashes'.

Anyway because I was so bad I wanted to give you guys some more gifts, I'll be following some of you that read Personality Match. All you have to do is comment on this chapter and follow me.

I will also be more than delighted to talk to some of you, so you can message me and ask me questions on my main page. Don't private message me, I have a lot of spam there. I really want to interact with you all more.

I love you all, my olives. Xxxxxxx