Welcome to your new life

Before this story starts I know what  Third person is but in this story ima use third person as "you" and Y/n pov as in "I". Yeah yeah come for me all you want i'm a dumbass and too lazy for all that.  Also this is my first story so tell me if something isn't right 🤠 (You meet tsukki in like chapter 3) Okay bye Besties😩

*Third person*

You were packing the last of your stuff that you had in your empty home. Tears started to fall down your face knowing that you had to leave the place where you grew up with your mother that is now gone. 2 weeks ago your mother passed away due to a sickness she developed as time went by. You always did everything you could to help her and so did your father. All of your things were in the taxi and you turn around to look at your home one last time. Memories flowed through your head you looked around the front yard, where you used to play with your cars and dolls while your mom would sit on the porch, or when you always had a mini pool on the grass and your mom would chase you around it. The last memory you remembered is when your mom gave you a gift which is now your best friend, your dog (You can think of your own dog or if you don't have one i'm gonna put my dog breed) a blue nose pitbull.

You get into the car and hug your dog looking back at the house one more time. It hurt so much to know your mother wasn't with you anymore, but you calmed down remembering that now you'll be able to make memories with your father. You smiled to yourself knowing you were gonna see your dad again after a long time of your mom keeping you away from him.

Even though you loved your mother so much you still would have a little anger for her knowing she would keep you away from your father. The reason they weren't together was because my mother never loved him, she did care for him but that love was never there at least for her it wasn't. She moved away when i was only 5 because she didn't want to live where she wasn't happy, they both wanted me but only one was going to win in court and of course my mother won. As I grew older my mother always told me she regretted taking me away from my dad since a child should have both. Deep down I know she loved him maybe she just didn't want to accept the fact she fell in love with someone like him, she was the professional type and was expected to marry someone as professional as her. But she did tell me she didn't regret a single second in that relationship because she got the best gift someone could ever give her.

*Hours later you make it to the airport where your dad would be waiting for you*

*Ukai's POV*

"GET OUT OF THE SHOP ALREADY IM CLOSING FOR TODAY!" he yelled at the team and they all freaked out and ran outside. Ukai quickly locked the shop up and was in a hurry because he thought he was going to late to pick you up.

"Coach why are you in such a hurry? for goodness sake you scared the hell out of noya" Tanaka said as he watched the couch freak out.

"I'll tell you guys monday , NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF MY FACE IM LATE!" He scared the team away and they all started walking home since it was late at night and their practice was over.

"Oh my gosh oh my gosh, i'm late i'm late" ukai said to himself as he put on his seat belt and started the car. He drove as fast as he could and was half way to the airport.

*Third POV*

You were waiting for about an hour for your dad to get here. You were getting very nervous knowing you haven't been in touch with him or seen his face in like 3 years.

Your luggage was next to you on the left and you were holding your dogs leash on your right. You look down to pet him and hold his face. "Don't worry boy, you're gonna love him. I know you will" You smile and pet your dog.

You were looking down at your phone just scrolling through instagram and you kept looking at the time.

"Y/n..." you heard a mans voice and your heart started beating faster as you recognized the voice that just said your name. You shoot your head up quickly and make eye contact with your father. You get up and run up to him and give his a very long much needed hug.

You dug your face into your fathers chest taking in his smell as if you had basically forgotten what he smelled like. You can hear that he was crying just like you were crying just by being held by your father once again.

He slowly let go of you and so did you, still holding on to his arms you both looked at eachother and smiled with tears still falling down your face. "Youre so big now, and beautiful as always my little princess" He said as held your head in both of his hands. He gave you a kiss on your forehead before hugging you once again.

"I can't believe it's actually you, I've missed you so much dad" You let go of him a you both go to grab your luggage. He grabbed the biggest ones and put them in the back of his truck when he finally noticed your dog. "Woahhh there who's this?" His eyes widened because of how big your dog was.

"This is d/n , He's 1 years old and he's my best friend" You smile as your dad bends down to pet him. You could tell your dog liked your dad by the way he was wagging his tail and moving his whole body around like a worm.

"You're okay with him right? you won't take him away? Mom gifted him to me on my birthday last year" You asked nervously. Ukai stood up and looked at you and smiled slightly.

"of course i'm okay with him saying with us, I have a backyard and the house is big enough. I would never take something away that your mother gave you" He said with a small smile and saw that your face got sad.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through all that y/n I know how much you loved her." He put his hand on your cheek cleaning away your tear with his thumb.

"It's okay dad, i'll be okay. I have you now" You said as you smiled and gave him another hug. Those words made his heart super happy.

He opened the door to his car and you hopped inside, both you put your seatbelts on, "ready to go home?" Ukai said smiling at you.

"Yup, let's go" smiled back at him then turned to look out the window.

A/N leave me a comment of what you think 🤠 I usually write stories just for me to keep because i'm insecure 😭