The Talk

*Tsukki's POV*

He went into the locker room with the other boys. He tried to ignore them but he was too embarrassed.

Tanaka and Noya were still talking about it while suga was trying to shut them up.

They finally shut up but that was until tsukishima removed his short showing his bare back.

"OH MY GOSH LOOK AT HIS BACK!" Noya yelled and everyone turned around. They all saw the nail marks, scratches, and finger marks that were red.

"NO WAY, four eyes knows how to have a good time at I right?" tanaka hit hinata with his elbow.

Tsukishima just stood there too embarrassed to move.

"Damn four eyes you made her try to rip your skin off. That means it was good right-" Tanaka shut up at the end when tsukishima turned around and basically murdered him with his stare.

He put his shirt on then left the locker room. But before he left heard tanaka say one more thing.

"How did that asshole get a girlfriend before me that's what i'm trying to figure out".

He went outside and saw you sitting down just looking down as Ukai just stood there next to you.

*Y/N POV*

"Sit down and stretch because you're gonna be running today." Ukai says as he threw your running shoes on the ground.

You sighed then put them on.

Once you all were outside you guys stayed stretching getting ready to start running.

He blew the whistle then everyone started running up the hill. Ukai told you that you had to run back down the hill once you go to the top.

Out of breath but you finally got to the top "I. havent. ran. in. such. a. long. time." you were panting.

You took a breather then ran back down the hill. Once you got to the bottom you collapsed on the floor just catching your breathe.

"Get up and go again" Ukai said.

"wha- dad!" you complained.

"Just one more time up and down the hill then you can take a break." he said pointing to the hill.

You did as he said and ran up the hill again then ran down the hill once more and completely died on the grass.

"Hinata pour my water on me please" you gasped for some air

Hinata did as you said.

'why did I think that was gonna help' you said to yourself in your head.

" Everyome get back inside, we'll take a break then talk about the next practice game we have" Ukai said as he clapped his hands and everyone went back to the school.

Once everyone got inside they all sat on the ground. You sat next to tsukishima and yamaguchi; as you guys all talked you could feel Ukai's glare.

"Well that happened" tsukishima says to you in a low voice.

"You just giggle and give him a small smile "yupp".

"alright everyone get together let's talk". Ukai said as he pulled up the paper work.

Takeda started talking "Nekoma's Coach Invited us to another practice game with Fukurõdani and some other teams too. We'll be going next week but just for the weekend.".

Everyone got excited and smiled, "but before you all get too excited we're gonna end this conversation with an invitation to a not so exciting thing" Ukai said as he gestured for you to stand up.

"Y/n you could tell them now... unless you want me to?" Ukai asked as he extended his hand.

"It's okay, I can do it" You got up and walked infront of them.

They could tell something was wrong because of how glossy your eyes were.

"u-uhm I don't think any of you guys really know but the only reason i'm here is because my mom passed away... as my dad being the only family on the paper of court I had to move with him... My moms funeral is this saturday and I'd really like if you guys attended it. I-I know I barely met you all this year but you guys feel like family and I feel connected to all of you so I'd like it if you were to be there... to meet her...to see her."

Everyone stood up and came up to you and they all did a group him, tsukishima was the first one to hug you and the rest just plopped onto you and him.

No one said anything, all they did was nod and grabbed their bags and cleaned up. They some how knew you didn't feel like talking about it.

You were walking with tsukishima as your hand was in his pocket. You guys didn't talk at all, you just wanted his presence that was very comforting.

Once you got to the front of your house you saw Ukai sitting on the porch.

He sighed as he saw you guys "Come in, we need to talk".

Once you went into your house he was already sitting at the table with a soda. You and Tsukishima put your bags down and sat down infront of him.

He sighed "I know this is a weird thing to talk about but I need to talk to you both about it. Now I want you to know I'm not mad at you, What you guys did is normal... for everyone and I won't ask any further questions. There's no point in yelling at you to tell you not to do it again. It's better knowing you guys were being safe about it."

He sighed once again "Here's the deal....I don't wanna EVER find out if you guys do that again. As long as your being safe I don't need to know, so at least make sure I never hear about it got it? But still If you ever tell me you're pregnant at this age I'm kicking your ass four eyes" Ukai glared at tsukishima and he just stiffened up.

You both just stared at him then nodded awkwardly.

"Okay now both of you out of my kitchen, go home kid" Ukai got up and went into the fridge.

You both quickly grabbed your things then walked outside.

You walked tsukishima all the way to the end of the driveway.

"That was really awkward, but at least he was calm and cool about it" You say awkwardly laughing.

"heh yeah I guess that means we can do it everytime he's gone" He jokingly said as he slithered an arm around you waist.

"Hey! watch it!" you say pushing him as you laughed.

He just laughed then sighed "well I better get going shortcakes, goodnight".

"Goodnight Kei" He leaned down and you went on your tippy toes to kiss him. He kissed your forehead then your lips and left after that.

You walked back inside and saw your dad watching his show as he ate a sandwich.

"I left you a sandwich on the counter, sleep early since you'll be coming with me in the morning to the convenience store" He said as he took a bite of his sandwich.

"Okay goodnight dad" you said as you walked up the stairs.

You went into your room then closed the door.

You walked to your bed to put the sandwich down but you saw something peaking from under the plate. You put the plate in the air and see a sandwich back with the condoms inside of it stuck with ducktape.

You laugh like crazy "ahh that was so fucking embarrassing" You say to yourself as you take a deep breath then put them away in your drawer.

A/N: my bad for posting this late 😬 Also I feel like Ukai would be such a cool dad like idk I just have this feeling that's he's overprotective but at the same time let's you do your own thang yk? Anyways I'm eating sushi rn 😩😩