'My Lover'

sorry for not posting been I've feeling sad lately 😩 So to help my aching heart I wrote this chapter to warm me and others up☺️

It was the day before your moms funeral.

Tsukishima didn't want you to be sad all day so he decided early in the morning he would go to your house to surprise you and spend the whole day with you.

"Y/n someone's at the door for you" he said knocking on your bedroom door.

"dad it's 7 in the morning there's no school today" you said rubbing your eyes.

"Just go see who it is and you'll feel better" he said as he walked away and headed downstairs.

You got up put your slippers on then looked at yourself in the mirror.

"I even wake up looking sad..." you said as you grabbed hair clip and clipped your hair up.

You walk downstairs slumped and frowning until you stopped on the last step looking up at tsukishima standing by the door.

He gave you a small soft side smile. He was holding sunflowers, a large white teddy bear with a red bow, a coffee, and a brown bag that probably had some type of food.

Your sad frown turned into a sad smile, but your smile wasn't sad it just looked sad but it was actually a warm smile basically telling him how happy that made your heart feel.

You walked up to him "kei... you didn't have to".

"But I wanted to.. now stop standing around and help me with the things I got you." he said as he handed you the coffee's and brown bag.

You giggled then headed upstairs as tsukishima followed behind you.

You put the coffee's on your desk along wit the he bag and sat down on your bed as you look up at tsukishima looking sad as he scanned your room.

"when was the last time you cleaned your room y/n?..." he said softly as put down the flowers and bear.

You sighed "Last Monday.."

It was now friday which meant it was about to be two weeks.

"Okay... why don't you get in the shower and then get ready. I'm hanging out with you the whole day today." he said as led you to the bathroom.

"wha- why? you're being too nice are you okay?" you said giggling.

"oh shut up. you know I'm nice to you all the time" he said rolling his eyes.

"I know, I was kidding" you said as you closed the bathroom door.

You got into the shower but for the first 10 minutes you just stood under the water, it was hard having motivation to do anything at all when all you think about was sad thoughts.

Finally after 40 minutes you were done showering. You threw a towel on and clipped your went hair up. You put your dirty close in your basket then opened your bathroom door.

You stood there in shock... Tsukishima cleaned your entire room from the ground to your desk. Everything was in its right place, Surprisingly you were able to see your floor.