Let's Play Match Maker

*Tsukki's POV*

"Tadashi why did you think I would judge you for what you prefer?" tsukishima sat with yamaguchi at a cafe early saturday morning.

Yamaguchi had called tsukishima the day before because he wanted to tell him something important.

"I-I just didn't know how to tell you, I didn't know if you were gonna accept it and act like nothing is different-"

"Of course i'm not gonna treat you differently. You're my friend and I don't care what you like that shouldn't matter. You like both genders what's wrong with that?" tsukishima sipped his hot tea as yamaguchi just sat there speechless.

"Well... thanks for always accepting me for who I am!" yamaguchi smiled at him as he grabbed his tea.

"I can say the same to you" tsukishima said as he smiled at yamaguchi.

Tsukishima decided he would take a baked goodie to you since he was already there so he called the waiter over.

"Can I get a chocolate muffin, strawberry muffin, and a lemon muffin to go please" Tsukishima said to the waiter, the waiter nodded then headed back.

Anything lemon was yamaguchi's favorite so wherever tsukki went he always got him something lemon flavored.

"So about brian.."

"WHA- NO- WAIT- wait did you tell y/n!" yamaguchi freaked out once he heard brian's name.

"I did mention about introducing you but that's all i'm gonna say." tsukishima smirked as he leaned back into the chair.

Yamaguchi sighed then smiled at him as the waiter came back with three brown baggies.

"Here are your muffins and your card. Have a great day" the waiter bowed then left.

They both decided to start heading out.

*Y/N POV*

"Thats not funny dad!" you were on top of the counter because Ukai had pranked you with a fake rat that he threw onto the ground.

Ukai was on the floor rolling around gasping for air because he couldn't stop laughing.

"You should've seen your face! The way you panicked and didn't know what to do!-" Ukai broke into laughter again as he stood up to grab the fake rat.

"Brian why don't you come down! The rat wants to be your friend too!" Ukai called out to brian because he had ran upstairs leaving you there on the counter.

"That wasn't funny Mr. Ukai!" brian yelled from upstairs.

You hopped down the counter and punched Ukais arm. You huffed as you grabbed the breakfast sandwiches Ukai had made for you guys.

You headed upstairs entering your room you handed brian his sandwich "thanks for leaving me down there".

"Uhh it's a rat! did you see how big that shit was!" he bit into the sandwich as he complained to you.

"Yeah yeah ! You act all big and strong until you come across a little animal!" you giggled at you turned on your tv to watch a movie.

Your phone rang, brian grabbed it and tossed it to you.

"..hello?"

"I'm already on my way, it's okay if tadashi comes over today right?"

"of course! I'm gonna watch a movie so you guys can come over and watch with me"

"Okay we'll be there soon I love you"

"Okay, I love you too" You hung up the phone and turned to see brian smirking at you.