New Friends

It was early Monday morning and you got up around 5 since Ukai said he wanted to go to the shop early and you could just get something there to eat. You got up from your bed and looked for your school uniform. Since it isn't something you liked so you just threw it but you don't remember where. So you spend at least 30 minutes looking around everywhere until you saw the bag under your bed that had your clean uniform.

(This is the first half of your room)

(Second half .... sorry if you don't like this you could just picture your own room)

Once you changed and put on a little bit of makeup and fixed your hair you went to the living room and saw your dad and your dog sleeping on the couch.

"OH MY GOSH LOOK ITS A RAT" You yelled causing your dad to jump and fall onto the floor. You started laughing and you couldn't stop.

"WHERE?!! WHERE?!?" he stood up and looked around freaking out. He saw that you were laughing and he realized you were just kidding.

"Ha ha very funny, Come on kiddo we gotta go open up the market" He said grabbing his keys and putting them in his pocket.

You kept laughing and you pet your dog before you left "I promise once i come home i'll take you on a walk" you kissed your dog on his head and you left and locked the door. You got into the car and put your seatbelt on. Ukai was driving to the market and as you both finally got there and you saw 3 tall guys standing outside the shop. One had black hair and another one had grey hair and they were kind of the same height, the last one was a taller guy that had a man bun... he was kinda scary.

"I totally forgot i was suppose to treat them today. Damnit!" Ukai parked quickly remembering a deal he had made with the team.

"dad who is that?" you said nervously.

"Oh they're the third years on the volleyball team I was telling you about, the team I coach" He said taking out his key from the car and opening the door. You both got out and Ukai unlocked the back door and you both went inside. He went to go turn on all the lights and heater where he was going to make food.