Promise

"After this practice game your still coming over right?" you asked tsukishima as he was putting on his jacket before he got off the bus.

You guys had a practice game with the power houses again and to tsukishima it meant kuroo and bokuto were going to be nosy and ask about your relationship.

"Yes I promise you i'm still going over, you don't have to keep asking me" he said as he hopped off the bus.

"Well the only reason I keep asking is because last time you said you were and you never even showed up" you pouted as you stomped your foot.

"But I texted you!? Remember I told you my mom needed help with fixing up something in the backyard" he said as you both stood outside of the bus.

"I won't talk to you if you lie to me and not show up at all" you crossed your arms i've your chest and just looked up at him with your furrowed eyebrows.

He playfully rolled his eyes and smirked "Yeah yeah I promise i'll be there this time" he said as he leaned down to kiss you.

*Dramatic Gasp* "TSUKKI- DUDE"

Tsukishima parted from your lips and just sighed, he knew what was coming next and you just giggled watching his expression change.

"How have you young love birds been!" bokuto came and wrapped his arms around your own body and just started spinning you around.

"c-can't see... getting d-dizzy" you said as he kept spinning you.

"oops sorry! i'll put you down now little one" he put you down and just patted the top of your head.

"Hey there you two" you turn around and see kuroo walking up to you guys.

"Hello Kuroo ! nice to see you again!" you walked up to him and gave him a hug.

Tsukishima never liked how friendly you were with them especially Kuroo. "We'll see you guys later" Tsukishima said as he wrapped his right arm around your shoulda loosely.

You waved at them as you walked away with Tsukishima "what was that? It's been a while and you don't even let us talk to catch up".

"You don't need to catch up with them, they're constantly posting on their story's on snapchat" Tsukki said as you two headed inside to find everyone else.

"About time you get here! Hurry up we don't have all day!" Ukai said to tsukishima since everyone was already inside getting ready.

You went to go sit down with yachi and kiyoko on the benches as you watched the team get ready to play a practice game. Tsukishima came jogging to you so you could wrap his fingers on his right hand.

As you watched them play you wrote down as much as you can since kiyoko would be leaving soon so every time she gave you and yachi tips you both always wrote them down. You admired everyone for working so hard and how amazing all of them played when it was game time. 

After the games ended everyone cleaned up the gym. You helped Ukai put the water bottles in the bag. Then you went to put their dirty towels into a bag.

You were now heading home with Ukai and he gave Tsukishima a ride since he was sleeping over for the night. At this point since Ukai never caught you guys again he didn't really think about it anymore and trusted tsukki.

"You guys head in, I'm gonna clean up the car really quick then head inside to make dinner" Ukai said as he picked up trash from his car floor.

You and Tsukki both nodded then started heading inside. "You can go out your things in my room while i put my dads bag in his room".

You headed to Ukais room to hand his bag on his door, when you came back out into the living room you saw Tsukki sitting on the couch using his phone. You sat down next to him and just stared at him.

"what" tsukki said as he turned his head to look at you.

"ew you look creepy just smiling at me" he said to you as he turned back to him phone.

You gave him a disgusted look then stood up "oh please. me ew? I don't think so" you said as you stood up whipped your hair then walked to the kitchen to get a water bottle.

You heard Ukai come in "I'm gonna be honest I'm too lazy to cook right now so here, order some chinese please. I'm gonna go shower really quick... my wallet is in my bag" he handed you his phone then walked into his room.

You went to go sit down with tsukishima so he could choose what he wanted. Both of you sat there for a while just scrolling through the menu. Once you guys knew what to get you placed the order and saw that it would take 20 minutes for it to get here.

"Dad I placed your phone on the table! I'm going to my room while we wait okay!" you shouted to Ukai that was still in the shower.

"Okay!" Ukai shouted back.

You walked up to your room as Tsukishima followed behind you. Once you guys entered the room Tsukki shut the door behind him.

You went up to your tv to grab your remote then you hopped onto your bed. You patted the spot next to you so tsukishima could go lay with you. He took off his jacket then sat next to you.

"heeyyyy why aren't you laying down" you frowned as you watched him just sit on the edge.

"... I wanna be.. big spoon.." he said quietly but enough for you to hear what he said.

You smiled brightly and hopped to the side "Okay! come on hurry up i'm cold!".

Tsukishima laid his back on your think pillows then you went and cuddled next to him. You wrapped your arms around his torso as your head snuggled into his chest and your left leg was relaxing in the middle of both of his legs, His left arm was around your body as his hand rested on your butt.

You guys were watching a documentary as you heard a knock on the door "Come in!". Ukai came in.

"The food is here, I brought it up for you two. By the way my friends are here okay y/n? we'll be in the back yard if you need anything" he said as he put the bag down on your desk.

"Okay dad thanks!"

"Thank you" You and Tsukishima both said at the same time.

You sat up on your bed as Tsukki got up to bring the bag over to you two. He handed you your plate and chopsticks. He grabbed his and sat back down next to you as you both continue to watch tv.

Once you guys were done tsukishima set the plates on the table and cuddled back to how you guys were before.

You smiled as you loved the feeling of being in his arms, that was a feeling you only believed were in the books. You took in his smell and you snuggled more into his chest, you looked up at him and kissed his jaw causing him to look down at you.

"What happened?" Tsukki asked you as his face went soft just by looking into your eyes.

"I just love being in your arms, I feel safe, warm, and loved" you smiled at him which caused him to turn pink.

He leaned his head down to kiss you "You make me feel the exact same way, never knew I had a soft spot until I met you".

"Promise me we're gonna be like this forever" you said as you snuggled back into his chest and looked up at the tv.

"I Promise" Tsukishima kissed the top of your head.

A/N: Hey hey heyy! Hope you guys have a great day today, I'm in such a good mood for some reason 🧐 Kinda sus if you ask me