Mischievous Morning 

You woke up early in the morning to make yourself some breakfast along with yours and your dads lunch.

"Hey kiddo, didn't know you'd be awake this early?" ukai said rubbing his eyes as he came down the stairs.

"yeah I went to sleep early so i woke up early... and kei is walking me to school today so you won't have to take me" you say smiling as you packed his lunch.

"okay that's fine, i'm gonna go shower then come eat those delicious pancakes I see over there" he said pointing the the corner of the counter.

You giggled and packed your own lunch. You ended up packing 2 extra pork buns for tsukishima.

You were basically his girlfriend now, even though he didn't ask you a proper way last week when he called you his. You didn't mind since you learned that he wasn't a fan of big things that can catch people's attention.

After you were done eating and packing the lunches you headed upstairs to start doing your hair and changing.

Once you were done you went downstairs to wait for tsukishima. You fed your dog and waited in the living room with Ukai as you both watched tv and he was enjoying his pancakes.

One New message from "Kei<3"

Kei<3
I'm outside shortcakes

Me
Okay i'm going :p

"He's outside dad I gotta go, i'll see you later at practice." you got up and kissed ukai on the cheek then left.

"okay be safe!" Ukai yelled waving bye as you closed the door.

"Keiiiii!!!" you were running up to him with opened arms.

To mess with you he moved to the side once you got close enough to completely miss him.

You instead of hugging him you hugged a tree
"How dare you-" You turn around and glare at him as you see him just laughing.

"I hate you for that" you huffed and crossed your arms looking away.

He giggled and slowly came up to you lifting your chin up to make you look at him with his index finger.

He smirked at you "no you don't..." he leaned down as kissed you slowly.

"Come on, we're gonna be late. The team is waiting for us at your dads convenience store" He let go of your face and started walking just leaving you there all flustered.

*Third Person*

"I swear if they don't get here i'm going to eat their onigiri we saved them." tanaka was getting desperate as he looked into the brown bag.

"He texted me~ he said he's around the corner" Yamaguchi said as he checked him phone.

Everyone was talking until they saw you and tsukishima turning the corner holding hands.

You were swinging his hand around with yours trying to annoy him because you knew he didn't like that.

"tsukishima looks so done with y/n and they barley started dating" sugawara said giggling a little.

"yeah but she does always put him in a good mood" daichi smiled and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Hey everyone! You didn't eat my onigiri again did you ?" You waved hello to everyone as you let go of tsukishima's hand and ran up to them.

"h-hey wait..." tsukishima tried to stop you from letting go of his hand but he missed it.

'damn it' he thought as he walked down the hill

"Hello" is all tsukishima said as he greeted the third years.

"here they are y/n! next time if your even one minute late you won't have any onigiri to come to" tanaka huffed as he gave you the brown bag.

You stuck out your tongue at him and passed one of the onigiri to tsukishima.

"Thank you shortcakes" tsukishima took it from your hands and ate it.

The whole walk to the school you were in the front with tanaka, noya, and hinata. They're your bestfriends, tsukki found them annoying but if hanging out with them means he gets to see your dramatic ugly laugh then he's fine with it.

"I can do a cartwheel too!" hinata showed you guys the cartwheel.

"okay your turn y/n!" noya yelled as he hyped you up.

"okayy!!" you were getting ready to do it.

"Hey- No." Tsukishima grabbed your arm causing you to stop.

"aww why not!" You whined.

"y/n you dumbass. You have a skirt on!" he narrowed his eyebrows down causing him to look mad.

"B-but-"

"No" Tsukishima was still looking down at you then he turned to glare at noya and tanaka then hinata.

Hinata was the only was who got scared of his angry expression causing him to stiff up.

Noya and tanaka just looked at each other then laughed. "You know she actually wasn't going to do it right".

He looked at them confused then looked down at you and saw you smirking at him.

"It was all part of the plan my dude" tanaka crossed his arms and smiled.

"We love to see it... an overprotective tsukishima." noya added as he smirked at tsukki.

"Tch." tsukishima let go of your arm and started walking to the gym without you guys.

"H-hey wait for us!" Hinata started running.

"HEY YOU CHEATED!" kageyama ran after him as fast as he could.

*Y/N POV*

Once you all got to the gym for morning practice you went to go get a chair.

As you passed bye to put the chair away you waited for tsukki to come out of the locker rooms.

Once you saw him you went up to him. He was standing in the corner with yamaguchi and sugawara just stretching.

"You guys ready?" you asked them... suga and yamaguchi gave you a thumbs up and walked to go out their practice jerseys on.

Tsukishima just rolled his eyes at you and you giggled a little.

"Aww come on it was funny, and Its cute knowing you care" you said as you grabbed the waistband of his shorts pulling his body close to yours.

That made him flustered causing him to start blushing a little.

"I-Idiot don't do that" he said looking away to cover his blushing face.

"why not... am I making you flustered..." You said in a calm voice and slipping your hand under his shirt to touch his bare back.

"h-hey that's enough." tsukishima pulled away from you because he knew he would get even more flustered of your teasing.

"okay love birds thats enough, both of you have a job to do" daichi clapped catching both yours and tsukishima's attention.

"I'll get you back for that" He said glaring at you.

Tsukishima walked up to them trying to cover his face.

"hey tsukishima your face is really red?" Hinata pointed at his face.

"Shut up hinata! Mind your own business!" Tsukki huffed and raised his voice at hinata causing him to jump is a sudden raise in his voice.

You just giggled then walked to the whiteboard to write some things down.

A/N: The next chapter is a continuation of this chapter since this part was just the morning of. Might add some lemon next part idk😏