Confession

*Y/N POV*

After running off you went into the room you were sharing with all the other managers.

You walked inside without looking up.

"Hey y/n are you okay?" yachi says looking up from the card game they were all playing.

"he- he doesn't like me back" you say quietly and sat down on your futon.

All of the girls looked at eachother first then walked up to you.

"It's okay y/n... you don't need him. He doesn't deserve you anyways" Yukie says as she rubbed your back.

"I just don't get it... He was throwing so many signs that he was into me." you say just looking down at the ground.

"Okay you are not gonna be sad because of a stupid boy! You are gonna spend the rest of the week just working around her with us! you'll have so much fun and forget about him. You're too pretty to be wasting those tears that you could use to cry about your hair instead." Kaori says standing up and grabbing your hand.

You gave her a big smile and nodded.

*The next day*

In the morning you woke up early with the girls to go make everyone breakfast. But first you had to get ready.

After showering and doing your morning routine you left to the kitchen.

About an hour passed by and you started picking up plates to hand out out. You got to the cafeteria and waited behind the little window so the boys could come and get seconds.

You saw tsukishima staring at you so you looked away quickly hoping he didn't see you looking at him.

He came up to the window and handed you his bowl. "Could i get more rice please."

You took the bowl from his hand and served more rice then handed it to him aggressively.

"Thank you.." he said quietly then walked away.

You sighed and started walking to the back door to get out of the kitchen. "i'm gonna start walking to the gym to get the things ready." you say to kiyoko as she was putting bowls away.

You walked to the gym and started setting up where your team will be playing first. After 30 minutes the teams started walking in.

You went into the storage room to get a rag to clean some volleyballs and someone came in with you.

"Hey..." you turn around and see tsukishima with his hands in his pockets.

"hi... did you need anything?" you say turning back around and started cleaning the balls again.

"can we talk?" he says.

You froze for a second but then snapped out of it. "Talk about what?".

"talk about what happened yesterday." he says taking his hands out of his pockets.

You sighed "look tsukishima I get it you don't like me back... don't worry nothing is going to change our friend.".

"No that's not what i'm talking about. I mean it is but-" tsukishima was cut off.

"Hey you two get out of the closet we need the practice balls" Ukai says.

Ukai looked up and down at tsukishima then looked at you, he huffed then walked out.

"we can talk later just go practice." You say as you walk out with the basket of balls.

*Third Person*

"IF YOU DON'T PAY ATTENTION I'M KICKING YOUR ASS" Kageyama yelled at Hinata who was just hit by a vall because he wasn't paying attention.

"You guys are acting like children!" tsukishima yelled at them.

"WOULD YOU ALL QUIT IT" Daichi yelled at everyone who was fighting.

It was now time for everyone to have a break so you went into the kitchen with the girls.

"You totally almost got hit with a ball!" Kaori says as she laughed at Yukie.

"Bokuto kept throwing balls around!" Yukie smacked Kaori's hand.

You laughed as they kept fighting for which watermelon to cut up.

You grabbed one and cut it up then took it outside to the boys. "Okay guys here are a couple of them, kiyoko and yachi are coming out with the rest."

You went around and passed a slice to everyone. You got to the group where tsukki was, "Here guys have another slice".

"Thank you y/n !" Lev grabbed another slice and smiled at you.

You smiled at back at him then looked around to the rest, "here kuroo another slice" you handed one to him and was about to walk away.

Kuroo was watching you walk away then elbowed tsukishima.

"Hey!" Tsukishima glared and looked at Kuroo with a disgusted look.

"If you don't do it now, I'll do it" He says as he looked at your figure that was standing by the other guys.

You were laughing as Yamaguchi took slices from your plate. Tsukishima sighed "it's now or never" he thought.

He stood up quickly "Y/n!" he said loud enough for everyone to hear.

He realized he said it too loud and he started panicking. "You got this" kuroo said to tsukishima.

"Can we talk please?" He said as he went to the corner.

You walked up to him and just looked at him waited to see if he was gonna say something.

"I have a feeling i'm not gonna wanna see this." Ukai said turning around. Kiyoko and Yachi just giggled and looked back at you and tsukishima.

"Are you gonna say anything tsukishima?"

He noticed Everyone staring and he got a little angry so he grabbed your hand and took you into the closed gym.

He sighed. "I do like you back... a lot actually". He grabbed your other hand, you were shocked and started getting red. "I want to be the person you can talk to about anything, I might be rude to you something and say you're annoying but I don't care. I like having you around."

You just stared at him as he was looking away. You gave him a small soft smile then moved his face with your hand so he could look at you.

"You're so cute when your shy" You said putting your hand on his cheek.

He got super flustered and turn his whole body around. "Stop that you're being weird".

"You're the one who was getting like this!" you say giggling as you walk around to look at him.

You smiled at him and he smiled back at you.

"Why didn't you say you liked me back when I told you" You said standing up straight.

"I don't know, I thought i wasn't ready..." he looked down to his feet.

You gave him a soft smile then hugged him. He just stood there shocked and didn't know what to do with his arms.

"You can trust me tsukki.. I'm not gonna hurt you" you tighten your hug.

Tsukishima had to bend down just a little to hug you back and put his head on your shoulders.

He sighed in relief and took in your smell and he smiled.