Crawling back to you

Monday came around real quick for you. The whole weekend was basically gloom but you remembered how much your mother reminded you not to waste your days sad since she wouldn't like it.

Flashback

"Y/n when i'm gone you can't be sad okay.." your mom said as she looked up at you sitting down next to her

"mom please you're going to live... you have to. I want you to see me when i get my first boyfriend, engagement, wedding, my kids. Mom please don't give up yet" you held her hand as tears streamed down your face one after another

"My beautiful girl... I am going to be with you, I'm going to be in here" she said as she pointed to your heart.

"Now make me a promise... No matter how hard it'll be for you, do not spend your days laying in sorrow" she said as she placed her hand on your cheek.

"mom..."

"Promise me y/n"

"I Promise" ....

While thinking back to that memory you found yourself infront of the school. Today you decided you needed to be alone so you walked to school alone. You had earbuds on so you couldn't hear if anyone was calling out to you.

*Third Person*

"Y/n!" Hinata waved his hands dramatically trying to see if he could get your attention. He was hanging out by a tree with the rest of the team like they did every morning.

"She has her earbuds on" Hinata turned to the side and saw tsukishima standing by the team.

"when did you guys get here?" tanaka asked confused because they didn't hear him or yamaguchi come up to them.

"Just now when hinata yelled out for y/n" Tsukishima said as he looked back at you and saw you walked up to your best friend and gave him a hug.

"Alright team to the gym! we just have a morning meeting today that's it." Daichi said as he clapped his hands catching all their attention.

*Y/n POV*

"hey y/n!" brian waved at you as he walked up to you. He threw his arm over your shoulders and brought your head down to his chest as he rubbed his knuckles on the top of your head causing it to burn.

"ow! ow! stop that!" you giggled as you pushed him away.

"So what happened after you left? did he go see you?" brian asked as he crossed his arms just waiting for your response.

"...no" you started rubbing your arm and looked away.

"oohhh that stubborn ass, long ass, palm tree looking ass mother fucker." Brian started rolling up his sleeves and was about to walk away to look for him but your grabbed onto his collar.

"okay okay that's what we're NOT going to do" you giggled pulling him back infront of you. He was pretty tall and muscular so it was hard but you still did.

"So then you're just gonna go back and talk to him?" he said as he rolled down his sleeves

"Brian i am not that gullible... I'm gonna wait until he comes back crawling to me. I wanna see if he actually can go without speaking to me" you raised your eyebrow as you gave brian a mischievous smirk.

Brian did the exact same face expression as he knocked his eye "I like how you think.." he gave you a fist bump.

During the day you spend it with brian, not once did you turn to look at tsukishima and that was making him very frustrated. He wondered if you had forgotten about him or if you were gonna at least try to speak to you.