To you, the ones to come (side history 1)

Author's note

Surprise dear readers! Have you missed me? Well...this fanfic is over and the amount of love and recognition that is getting is just insane. I never tough this fanfic would be read by so many people from so many countries!

I felt missed writing on this series so I tought...what about a extra chapter to celebrate the great success of this fanfic? What do you guys think? Let's dive again into the Promised Neverland universe with your beloved characters? 

CAUTION!!! ---- This chapther has Explicit content!

I wanted to write something more mature...so please if you are underage (below 18 years old) please skip this chapter. Don't worry! I will make more side histories like this one without explicit themes! 

An important thing to take into account is that Norman and Emma are young adults around 25 years old in this part of the history. All the character are aged up like it should be. Please don't arrest me ahaha 

Enjoy this chapther! 

------------------------------- o ---------------------------------

Norman and Emma were so damn tired. The day was a day full of emotion and Norman was almost dry inside since he cried tears worth of a whole month. The weeding they wished for was even more perfect than they had envisioned in their minds, in their dreams. 

Norman started crying as soon as Emma walked right into the lord's table guided by Ray's hand who was also trying to hold back his tears like a puppy. Everyone was there: Anna, Gilda, Phil, Zazie, Barbara, Vicent, Hayato, Gillian, Oliver...the church was so full that the priest even let out a good laugh because he had never seen so many children on the church 

Gilda and Anna were holding the rings and they were as lovely as ever (Ray was a bit embarrassed because of Anna too but he didn't admit it ) 

Norman was so nervous that he mispronounced the same words a lot of times and Emma laughed really loud at it as Ray face palmed himself as the priest just watched Norman chock on himself and gave him all the time he needed. 

* She really is the most beautiful woman on Earth*  - Norman's mind couldn't get over at how good Emma looked in her weeding dress, so pure, so white, but even so wild, because her curly hair was still showing up under the veil that covered her face. He loved her just like that. 

* He is just as handsome as ever! OMG Norman how are you so hot!*- Emma already knew that Norman with a suit was a treat to the eyes but this- she wasn't ready for how bright his smile looked that day, how he almost cried when their eyes meat each and every time. 

" Now you can kiss the bride! " 

The priest even smiled as Norman took off Emma's veil and stared at her, as he leaned for the kiss

" NORMAN AND EMMA SITTING ON A TREE" - Norman and Emma turned their heads violently, just like everyone on the church. Ray was there, his hands on his mouth, smiling from ear to ear

" OMG Ray really?" - Norman soften up his face as Ray sited back because Anna scolded him hard. Norman actually got Ray's message. He was to tense and nervous about this and Ray wanted to loose him up, right? He was always thinking about him...he could read his feelings better than himself. 

And so, Norman took a deep breath and gave Emma a huge, passionate deep kiss that left Emma and he priest speechless. The whole church started claping, and as soon as they got out everyone trew them tones of rice and Emma almost chocked on it, if not Norman being there to shield her with his arm.