To your eternity

Epilogue

Note: Welcome to the epilogue of this fanfic! I hope you had a fun time reading my fanfic! Since I always knew I would end my fanfic in the point Emma and everyone arrived at the human world I tought...

" My readers will want to know more about Emma's and Norman's life in the human world! Did they got marry? do they have children? How about everyone else?"

Well, fear not! The next chapter is going to answer all your questions ! Enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------

6 years later...

When the sun hit the window, Emma woke up. She stretched her eyes at the sight of the intense light of the new day. In an empty quit room, the only sound she could hear was Norman's breating. He, who was sleeping soundly right next to her. Just like every morning, she reached for the mark on his chest, the mark of the past...

And he woke still a bit dizzy, stretching his eyes as well. He reached for her face and robed his finger on her cheek. She smiled and touched his hair, patting it

" Good morning, Emma, dear"

" Good morning, Norman!"

Well...everything as quiet until one of their child started crying out loud like it was no tomorrow. At the sound, Emma rounded her eyes and got up in order to get dressed. Norman made a grumpy face and smiled

" William really took after you, Emma: full of energy, unable to stay still and with a pair of good lungs"

" Well, Aurora did took after you, Norman. When she was just 5, she learned how to complete 100 pieces puzzles, don't you remember?"

Norman roled his eyes. Being a father was way harder than he imagined. The only perception he had was of his mother. Still, her existence was like a far away dream, difficult to understand. Still, he didn't let his mind go to far. Instead he sit on the bed admiring Emma as she dressed.

When she noticed Norman staring at her naked body, she blushed like a tomato

" Norman!? What the well are you doing? William is calling! Please go see what he needs!"

" Oh, Sorry, it's just you look so cute when you blush like that! Emma we married 3 years ago, and we always sleep together! Why are you ashamed now?"

" Well...I don't know! You were looking in such an intense way, Norman!"

Norman laughed.He loved her, he loved how innocent she was and how she was not aware of my beautiful she was. She was such a lovely woman with long curly hair, as wild and sunny as ever. When Norman got back, she had a little boy in his arms.

His hair as orange like Emma's but he had his ocean eyes. How beautiful was to look at him and love him even...because he was Emma's soul and his as well. Emma came close to him, and pay William on the back

" William...is time for breakfast! And don't pretend to be sleeping! I know you are not!"

The little boy opened up his eyes and smiled

" Mom! How to you know? Do you have superpowers? " - Emma smiled. This was the life she always wanted. Norman with the tenderest smile with their son in his arms as she talked to William smiling back to her with Norman's cold and yet compassion eyes

She didn't want to wake from this dream. Not ever

" Of course! Didn't you know, William? Your mother has superpowers! She can cure any wound with a kiss, when she sings she cast a spell on you for you to sleep well, and she can read your mind!"