Strike Back

Note: I will update chapters sooner ! I'm on holidays so I have more free time! This part of the history is getting so interesting I can't stop writhing! Thank you so much for motivating me!

Also, when I first started this fanfiction I never tought I would arrive at this point. I'm actually surprised with myself... I'm so enthusiastic about it! 

I hope you enjoy this as much as I do, my dear readers and followers

-------------- *  ------------------

" We're moving tree days from now on, to the Seven Walls"

The day lighted and the sun rose once again. When Emma opened her eyes she reached for her comfort bed that she loved so much

" Sleeping months on the ground really makes your bed look like a paradise"

As she mumbled in her sleep her eyes adjusted to the light to found that she was in another room and Norman was there

" AHAHA NORMAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?"

" Ahahah don't you remember Emma!? Well...I guess you fell asleep..." Norman got closer to her. After all he was sleeping in a bed next to her's

" We are making the preparations for us to go on a expedition to the Seven Walls"

" Oh right! That's great! So who's coming with us? Don? Gilda? And maybe Anna?"

" No. We have to take everyone with us this time Emma"

Norman looked quite serious. Emma didn't understand at frist but than something came into her mind

" Because of Barbara, Vincent and Cisclo right? They would might hurt the kids while we were gone"

" Not only that...they could use them as trade to manipulate us. We can't afford that"

Emma hold on to Norman's hand. They were taking everyone, just like she dreamed...they were heading towards a future of peace

" So how about Hayato and the others? Gillian? Oliver? Are they coming with us?"

" Ray talked to them and he already told me that they agreed on your plan. He said it wasn't easy but as long as I go, they're coming along"

" Oh I'm so glad! It's all going as we planed"

Norman smiled at Emma. The morning sun echoing in her emerald eyes were just stunning. He lived to see her smile like that

" We still have to abandon this shelter and mind Vincent and the others... I wouldn't say is perfect...but I guess you're right "

" I understand... this shelter really is great and you've been here for a long time. You became attached to it right Norman?"

Norman sighted. Emma was right even if he didn't realized he had been there for two years, spent days and nights working in his office. It almost felt like home

" Yeah...still, Ray told me that this Musica demon has a shelter we could use while heading to the Seven Walls..."

" WAIT!? You weren't thinking about Killing Musica? Did you changed your mind?"

Norman looked down. How sad it was not being able to forgive like Emma did. Still, Ray himself stated that that trait was something " unique to Emma"

" I still don't trust her, but if you are friends with her and she is giving us shelter I might consider trusting Musica"

Emma was so moved that she jumped right into Norman's bed, hugging him with all her will. Norman was so shocked that he fell down, Emma on top of him.